North Texas Tollway Authority Interview Questions | Glassdoor

North Texas Tollway Authority Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at North Texas Tollway Authority

Marketing Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North Texas Tollway Authority in June 2017.

Interview

First step - Discussion with Recruiter, Second step - was in person interview with 3 team members. Asked very basic questions about previous work experience etc. Very basic nothing to terrible.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Richland Hills, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at North Texas Tollway Authority (North Richland Hills, TX).

Interview

Multiple interviews and the last one was with three people. But it was fairly easy. I think they had already decided to hire me. I asked them questions about the company and themselves and they talked about themselves for much of the interview so it wasn't as complicated to get through as some interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself, and why do you want to work here.   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at North Texas Tollway Authority (Plano, TX).

Interview

Submit application. Short phone interview. Then will have a group face to face interview. Asked about five questions. There were two interviewers and they left out to talk about which individual they liked. If you were picked then you go to fill out your HR documents.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for north Texas Tollway Authority?   Answer Question

Senior Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at North Texas Tollway Authority (Plano, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

The Assistant Director kept giving me really strange looks and then glanced at the Director. Later she told me she was trying to communicate to me to not accept a position there. Then they asked about my experience, what was I looking for in the job, and why I thought I would be an asset to the Internal Audit department and to NTTA?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at the NTTA?   1 Answer

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at North Texas Tollway Authority (Plano, TX).

Interview

Interviewed by three people. They asked about my work background. Asked a lot of "What if" questions. I showed them my scores of recently taken typing and ten key testing.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to multi task? Can you drown out other noises and concentrate on a phone call in a noisy face paced environment? What are your strong skills? What are your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North Texas Tollway Authority (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Great interview. The accounting manager who interviewed me was friendly and passionate about his position. All managers have open door policy. It seems to be a great work environment.

Interview Questions

• My involvement on campus. No technical questions.   1 Answer