NorthBay Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 27, 2017

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at NorthBay Healthcare

Clinical Nurse II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NorthBay Healthcare in January 2017.

Interview

Received email from Nurse Manager to schedule interview on a day that was convenient for me. On the day of the interview I immediately felt welcome and at ease. Still awaiting outcome of interview. No matter what the results are, I can honestly say that the staff at NorthBay Healthcare do appear to truly enjoy their job which is a positive reflection of the leadership within their facility.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NorthBay Healthcare in February 2016.

Interview

Process: Applied online end of January, interviewed about five weeks later and offered a position a week later, second week of March. The whole process- reference check (they require 5, 2 of which must be supervisory- email is sent to each for "anonymous" feedback), background check, physical, labs- seemed to really lag, no definitive start dates which made it difficult to gauge when to give notice to my then employer and apartment manager. In the end, I just hoped that everything would come together to begin new employee orientation (begins first week of every month) in April. My final day at my old job came and went without a start date for NB, I was able to begin in April but it was cut pretty short. It's my understanding that one can be hired and begin working without first attending NEO but that is dependent on department approval.

Interview: The manager was very nice, we started on time and mainly reviewed the type of depth of acute care experience I had, my education and the amount of orientation I would receive, the types of certifications and education that would be required to work on that unit. The rest of the interview was mostly behavioral questions and self-assessment (mainly focusing on strengths I felt I would bring to the unit/organization). I was taken on a brief tour of the unit and then also asked to apply for a number of other openings within that unit, which I did.

Clinical Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NorthBay Healthcare in February 2016.

Interview

very streamlined- applied online in February, received a call 2weeks later, had an interview in a week, received the offer a week later. what follows may take longer or shorter depending on how soon you meet their requirements for reference check and physical. otherwise it was a smooth process! managers and HR personnel very accommodating with my requested start schedule. very professional staff- not at all surprised with their magnet ststus😀

Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NorthBay Healthcare (Fairfield, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a panel interview made up the hiring manager, billing manager and two peer interviews. Be prepared to answer tons of questions about your experience. Also know that when interviewing be prepared to take a test that might be relevant to the position you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us about your work experience and how it would apply to the position you are applying for?   1 Answer

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NorthBay Healthcare (Fairfield, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

panel interview, they look for experience, will quiz your knowledge of phlebotomy, order of draw, you won't be poking anyone in this interview, they will ask you about your past work experiences, they already have your resume at hand, make sure that you focus on all the people in the panel interview, and to not leave an awkward silence in the process

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NorthBay Healthcare (Fairfield, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

An on-campus interview and an on-site interview with VP of HR, both very casual (but dress formal).

Interview Questions

• Mostly just questions for culture-fit and relevant experiences. Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

intern salary not negotiable

PACU RN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NorthBay Healthcare in July 2008.

Interview

I asked a fellow nurse who was going to there for interview with them to turn in my resume, they call me a few hours later and asked me for an interview. They gave me a tour of the center, asked my opion on a certain nurse and offred me the postion. It was agreed that I would not have to work weekends and the would increase my rate of pay. I started 2 weeks later. Would still be there if the spouse did not get a job in an other state.