NorthShore University HealthSystem Patient Access Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NorthShore University HealthSystem

2.5

Patient Access Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NorthShore University HealthSystem.

Interview

1. Phone interview
2. Interview with HR manager, this inclues 3 tests
    typing at least 30 WPM
    Microsoft Word
    Microsoft Outlook
    Interview with HR manager
3. Interview with three different managers at the same time

Interview Questions

• What is your worst quality or something you may need to work on?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NorthShore University HealthSystem

Patient Access Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NorthShore University HealthSystem.

Interview

The first interview consisted of a meeting with an HR Rep who was very friendly. The Representative asked a few behavioral interview questions that required some forethought. The Rep seemed very positive about the company as a whole & made the process simple.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NorthShore University HealthSystem (Chicago, IL) in May 2018.

Interview

Filled out the application online, emailed by HR 4-8 weeks later to schedule phone screening, phone screen then in person interview followed by shadowing of a current employee for a few minutes to see if you like the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were challenged ethically at work.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NorthShore University HealthSystem (Skokie, IL) in January 2019.

Interview

I appled online, went in for the job fair. The process went by fairly quickly spoke with a nurse she asked a few questions went to another room to fill out background paper work. Next I had a interview with I suppose the Call Center Manager. The questions Where fairly easy, there definately was an emphasis on being empathetic and showing up to work. Easy interview overall.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NorthShore University HealthSystem.

Interview

easy; phone interview first; then on the day of the interview, i had to take a computer and skills test (easy); if you pass, you meet the HR rep who does a brief interview; once that is complete, you then meet some of the managers of the department.
    fairly easy process

Interview Questions

• Scenario type questions....what did you do when you were in a difficult position/would have a difficult patient   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NorthShore University HealthSystem (Skokie, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Its a long process, first you set up a time to take the entrance exam (if passed), then set up an interview within that interview, you interview with Human Resources then with the managers in patient access. If all is well you go and have a drug and physical test

Interview Questions

• What are your best qualities?
      How does calling effect the group?   Answer Question

Patient Access Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NorthShore University HealthSystem in May 2015.

Interview

After applying online for the position, I received a response through email to set up A phone interview. After my phone interview I was told that I will have to do another phone interview that will last about 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Patient Access Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NorthShore University HealthSystem in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly quick in my opinion. When I first arrived I had to do a few customer service test. Which were pretty easy. After I completed the test is had a brief interview with the recruiter and hopefully someone from HR would contact me this week.

Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NorthShore University HealthSystem (Skokie, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

There were a lot of interviews. First a telephone screening with a recruiter, than a telephone screening with an HR Rep from Northshore. Next was a typing, windows competency test, 2 customer service test. After you pass that you get invited to come back for another interview with the HR Rep and then you are brought down to the Patient Access Center where you shawdow a Rep and then you are interviewed again my two of the Patient Access managers. After that very long process you get an offer within a few days...or you don't.

Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NorthShore University HealthSystem (Skokie, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

I went through a job fair that the company was holding. Got a call back within a week to interview with HR and Managers for the department. Less than an hour later, I received a job offer.

Interview Questions

• How well do you do under pressure?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of how you have dealt with a difficult patient/customer.   1 Answer