NorthWest Arkansas Community College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Admissions Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NorthWest Arkansas Community College (Bentonville, AR).

Interview

NWACC is a difficult place to get on. There are a lot of people interested in working there and it is a highly educated community. You may have to apply and interview for numerous positions. The interviews are completed by a team so you will be interviewing with 4-5 people (be prepared). The interview questions tend to be standard and the committees are looking for very specific, situation related answers. If you want to get hired you will need to have a sharp looking resume, some higher education experience and a great interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you saw a potential problem and made efforts to solve the problem before it could occur.   Answer Question

Negotiation

My first job there was no negotiation because the position's pay is controlled by the state. The second job I counter offered and got 2K more.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NorthWest Arkansas Community College.

Interview

You will need to submit an application. Sometimes it is a very fast turn around so you have to be prepared to interview within the next week. You will be interviewed by a panel of people (usually 5-6). If selected you'll get a call from HR, if not you get a rejection email. It took me many interviews to get on with the company even with a lot of experience so its worth applying to multiple jobs. Most questions are behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you anticipated a problem before it could happen and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is not much negotiation in Higher Education. Some job salaries are determined by the state.

Student Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NorthWest Arkansas Community College (Bentonville, AR) in June 2014.

Interview

Interviewed while I was in another state. We had two skype interviews, which went very well. I interviewed with 5 people first, then 2 people in the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Why am I moving back to Arkansas?   1 Answer

Public Safety Officer Interview

Application

Interview

Well, one person paid attention and asked questions. Another just observed the interview, and only offered to answer a few questions, and the chief of police played on his phone the whole time.

Interview Questions

• They are more concerned with finding certified officers, cause they do not want to send anyone to any training or academy. If you can breath air, show up on time, and are a certified law enforcement officer in the State of Arkansas, you will get the job.   1 Answer

Clinical Nurse Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NorthWest Arkansas Community College (Bentonville, AR) in March 2016.

Interview

Positive and formal with a panel of staff to ask questions about nursing experience and teaching experience, 4 people sat together and reviewed the resume and asked excellent questions

Interview Questions

• What strengths do you have and what made you apply for this job?   1 Answer

Music Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NorthWest Arkansas Community College (Bentonville, AR) in September 2013.

Interview

My wife saw that the school was looking for a Music Tech. I had taken classes in the Music Department before and my wife was working as the Concert Host. I also knew the faculty. I had to filed out the application online and then I basically answered some questions via email.

Interview Questions

• What knowledge did I have in recording?   1 Answer

Part-time Math and Science Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NorthWest Arkansas Community College (Bentonville, AR) in April 2014.

Interview

it was a panel of three and the questions are easy. The panel asked me questions that is trying to get a feel of my character. They asked me if I would be willing to work on a weekend, and how do I feel working for a science lab environment. They are basically laying out to me what would be the role I would fill as a math and science lab assistant if ever I got the job. Overall the interview was pleasant. The panel was composed of both math and science lab supervisors and one full-time lab assistant. They were all nice and presented themselves well.