Northeast Ohio Media Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Northeast Ohio Media Group

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northeast Ohio Media Group (Cleveland, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Standard sales interview. Met with sales director and two sales managers. They all asked specific questions on ability, past experience and what I knew about the company. The sales mangers were very clear what they were looking for from a new hire. All follow up decisions were relayed in good time and they will definitely let you know either way if you're a fit.

You will take a sales test out of the site and two aptitude tests on site.

The managers have many years experience so bring your A game and do your research or you probably wont get a second look.

Interview Questions

• What is attractive about the company?   1 Answer

Salesperson Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Northeast Ohio Media Group.

Interview

three interviews, pretty standard, English test and sales aptitude online test. Standard why do you want this job what happened to your other jobs and why did it happen. You meet with your perspective manager, the HR department and the department manager more than one time.

Creative Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Northeast Ohio Media Group (Cleveland, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

I had to apply for the job through a recruitment company. Then it took me 4 months to get an interview. Screening process was exhausting. Spelling, grammar and typing test just to make it through the door. They had me return 3 times to take tests in the design software even though I have 12 years experience. Very hard to get hired. I had to take vacation time from my job before this one just to drive to Cleveland and take skill tests.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working for a newspaper.   1 Answer