Northeast Ohio Neighborhood Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Northeast Ohio Neighborhood Health Services

Health Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Northeast Ohio Neighborhood Health Services (Cleveland, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

very, very long. No return phone calls (after interviewer stated they would call back by the end of the week), after many attempts made by me. Interviewer was not certain what position I was there for.
    I wondered if the left hand knew what the right hand was doing.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corvallis, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northeast Ohio Neighborhood Health Services (Corvallis, OR) in July 2013.

Interview

Vanilla interview, lots of typical leadership and management questions. I expected some questions about change management but received none. In addition to the obligatory phone screen, there was a panel interview which included eleven members of senior management, two board members, and a few outside consultants, typical for this type of role.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northeast Ohio Neighborhood Health Services (Boulder, CO) in June 2012.

Interview

The phone interview was fine and the hiring manager seemed nice. I was brought in for a 1:1 interview followed by a panel and the 1:1 was great but the panel was, in a word, difficult. I am not an engineer but the position was in the engineering department. They chose to relentlessly ask me questions about engineering to which I reiterated that I was not an engineer but this is how I understood the concept, etc. They continued and eventually the interview spiraled out-of-control with the panel outright mocking me. It was clear I was not a good fit for the position and that's fine it sometimes happens that a job description is written in an ambigous way but I thought that they should have ended the interview early rather than create a hostile experience for me. If you are concidering working for NEON I would actively discourage you from applying.