Northern Essex Community College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Northern Essex Community College

Sort:

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haverhill, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Northern Essex Community College (Haverhill, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

Received a call about a month after applying. Came in for two in person interviews which were about a week a part from each other. Each were with a variety of interviewers but a couple were the same for both (direct supervisor). The second interview comprised of some higher up individuals. The questions were relevant and had the opportunity to ask my questions.

Assistant Dean Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haverhill, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Northern Essex Community College (Haverhill, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewed in front of a search committee. Typical for this type of position. It took quite awhile to be notified of an interview after the application was submitted. There were actually two rounds of interviews. The second, was the the VP of Academic Affairs.

Interview Questions

• "Talk about a conflict you had and how you resolved it."   Answer Question

The salary was too low.

Library Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northern Essex Community College (Lawrence, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

Standard telephone interview followed by a conversationa, in-person interview. Second interview was very similar and both focused most on the ability to understand and use technology and helping the diverse student population.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with the Library of Congress Classification system?   1 Answer