Northern Quest Resort & Casino Interview Questions in Airway Heights, WA | Glassdoor

Northern Quest Resort & Casino Interview Questions in Airway Heights, WA

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Northern Quest Resort & Casino

Loyalty Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Airway Heights, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Northern Quest Resort & Casino (Airway Heights, WA).

Interview

Applications are online only. Once selected for an interview, scheduling is immediate. I was able to interview the following day. Interviews are on-site, one on one with a department supervisor. The interview takes place in a conference room. Very personal and private. About 30 minutes. The interviewer seemed very interested in knowing about ME and what I was looking for. Seemed sincere in asking what I could bring to the team and how we could work together towards a common goal.

Interview Questions

• Typical situational questions "Tell me about a time you..."   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation on entry level jobs.

Slot Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Airway Heights, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Northern Quest Resort & Casino (Airway Heights, WA) in September 2013.

Interview

Submitted my application online, was called in for an interview and math assessment test. I received a call back offering me the position, and went through a 2 week training process.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time....and what were your steps to solving this issue, what was the outcome?   Answer Question