Northern Quest Resort & Casino Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Northern Quest Resort & Casino

Loyalty Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Airway Heights, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Northern Quest Resort & Casino (Airway Heights, WA).

Interview

Applications are online only. Once selected for an interview, scheduling is immediate. I was able to interview the following day. Interviews are on-site, one on one with a department supervisor. The interview takes place in a conference room. Very personal and private. About 30 minutes. The interviewer seemed very interested in knowing about ME and what I was looking for. Seemed sincere in asking what I could bring to the team and how we could work together towards a common goal.

Interview Questions

• Typical situational questions "Tell me about a time you..."   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation on entry level jobs.

Player Services Interview

Interview

Supervisors were professional and friendly. The interview itself was pretty laid back and not at all stressful.

Slot Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Airway Heights, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Northern Quest Resort & Casino (Airway Heights, WA) in September 2013.

Interview

Submitted my application online, was called in for an interview and math assessment test. I received a call back offering me the position, and went through a 2 week training process.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time....and what were your steps to solving this issue, what was the outcome?   Answer Question