Northern Trust Investment Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Northern Trust Investment Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Northern Trust (Chicago, IL) in July 2009.

Interview

I was called twice to Northern Trust for two different position, one of which was a referral from a past employer whose brother works there and both times I got the run around.

Met with HR Manager for general notetaking. Then went on to meet with the VP and Hiring Manager, many of the interview questions were surrounding my personality and why I'm the best candidate. They requested I ask them a lot of questions. When I started to ask more questions about the position and the position would support the team the conversation was diverted back to my boasting about myself.

Just weird interaction.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me what makes you the best candidate of all candidates.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Northern Trust

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Northern Trust (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

The overall experience of the interview was easy. Nothing to fear for the initial rounds. Final interview shall be purely subjective. Lot of questions would be asked on the subject. Be prepared for it. The salary package is too low and non negotiable. If individuals are looking for medium or high package then this cannot be the right one. But the environment in the office and all looks friendly. But the main problem is that they do not revert back soon. They take a very long time to let know the status of a candidate. By the time they let know abt your selection, You ll have another job in hand.

Interview Questions

• Finance topics. A lot questions on derivatives, types, financial markets, capital markets, stock exchanges, indices, situational analysis of a particular scenario etc.   Answer Question