Northridge Hospital Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Northridge Hospital Medical Center Interview Questions

2.5

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Northridge Hospital Medical Center (Northridge, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was very relaxing. Questions that were asked were direct and simple. Nothing was complicated. I was preparing for a long interview, but it was short and sweet. I haven't had to interview for a job since 10 years. A lot has changed. It's good to know, it changed for the better.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing unexpected. I must have been ready.   1 Answer

Food Service Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northridge Hospital Medical Center.

Interview

Submitted application online and also submitted resume in person. Got a call back for an interview fairly quickly after submission. I went dressed professionally, although the interview was more laid back than anything. After review of my resume and some questions regarding my resume I was offered the position. After accepting, I asked if my tattoos and piercings were alright and they were. I was then instructed about the orientation process.

Versant New Graduate Nurse Residency Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Northridge Hospital Medical Center (Northridge, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a panel interview. Because I was a new grad, they asked more behavioral questions and not so much clinical. I met with the manager of the unit, the Versant Residency manager, and a few nurses from the unit as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in which you had a conflict and how did you resolve it   Answer Question

Office Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Northridge Hospital Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

No interview was hired through an agency. I worked through an agency from 2009 through 2010, your options did not give me the choice to pick those dates. I really tried hard to get hired permanently but was refused.

Staff Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Northridge Hospital Medical Center (Northridge, CA) in April 2008.

Interview

Overall, it was a very positive excperience. The manager is a PT who called me after I applied online. We had an initial phone conversation to discuss my goals, and the logistics of the position (area of practice, schedule, hours). We set up an in-person interview in which I first had a group interview with other staff PTs, then a 1:1 interview with the manager. They asked clinical scenario, cultural sensitivity, ethical questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you typically treat a patient with low back pain   Answer Question
    • How woukd you handle a patient with a diagnosis that you were unfamiliar with   Answer Question

Pursued another position out of state

Occupational Therapist I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northridge Hospital Medical Center in June 2010.

Interview

Initially they would call you to confirm if you'd like to come in for an interview. They usually interview you in a group panel. They asked a lot of questions about certain situations (what would you do if you encounter a diagnosis that you are not familiar with, any experience about HIPAA, etc)

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a client who is aggresive and confused?   Answer Question