Northridge Hospital Medical Center Interview Questions in Northridge, CA | Glassdoor

Northridge Hospital Medical Center Interview Questions in Northridge, CA

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.3

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Northridge Hospital Medical Center (Northridge, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was very relaxing. Questions that were asked were direct and simple. Nothing was complicated. I was preparing for a long interview, but it was short and sweet. I haven't had to interview for a job since 10 years. A lot has changed. It's good to know, it changed for the better.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing unexpected. I must have been ready.   1 Answer

Versant New Graduate Nurse Residency Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Northridge Hospital Medical Center (Northridge, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a panel interview. Because I was a new grad, they asked more behavioral questions and not so much clinical. I met with the manager of the unit, the Versant Residency manager, and a few nurses from the unit as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in which you had a conflict and how did you resolve it   Answer Question

Staff Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Northridge Hospital Medical Center (Northridge, CA) in April 2008.

Interview

Overall, it was a very positive excperience. The manager is a PT who called me after I applied online. We had an initial phone conversation to discuss my goals, and the logistics of the position (area of practice, schedule, hours). We set up an in-person interview in which I first had a group interview with other staff PTs, then a 1:1 interview with the manager. They asked clinical scenario, cultural sensitivity, ethical questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you typically treat a patient with low back pain   Answer Question
    • How woukd you handle a patient with a diagnosis that you were unfamiliar with   Answer Question

Pursued another position out of state