Northrop Grumman Interview Questions in Alexandria, VA | Glassdoor

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Alexandria, VA) in November 2008.

Interview

I had been referred for a position and the interviewing official knew that the client would accept me as an on-site employee (the client knew my work already) , so the interview was fairly basic. My sense, from my interview and those of others I've spoken with, is that NG just wants to put people in client seats and doesn't try hard to really get at someone's real level of expertise or their ability to work with others. The most important thing is to show that you, as the interviewee, know what the client needs and that you're interested in providing it to them, not causing any headaches for NG. So, research the client!

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have as an analyst ... (in the client's area of interest)? What kinds of things have you done similar to the proposed work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

My salary was in the same ball park as others in similar situations, not too high or low. They asked what I wanted, I'd done my research and knew what was reasonable and asked for that. They met my request.