Northrop Grumman Interview Questions in Carson, CA | Glassdoor

Northrop Grumman Interview Questions in Carson, CA

2.0

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Carson, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

I met with a recruiter at my university's career fair. I followed up with an email based on a positive conversation I had at their booth. I was given an interview based on this position. I had to drive to the site where I'd eventually be working to have the interview. I was interview with several others at the same location but we interviewed one by one by our future project manager and one of the lead programmers.

Interview Questions

• What will the follow code snippet produce as output? It was a C++ question relating to pointers. I don't remember the details but I do remember there was an error hidden in the code snippet and I had to know what would happen.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Carson, CA).

Interview

Took us to onsite interview. There were two rounds. The first round was with an engineer that was working on their projects and the second one was with a manager. Very basic behavioral questions. Asked mainly questions from the resume and about your experiences. Other than that nothing particularly hard or technical. Interviewers were really nice and overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions