Northrop Grumman Cyber Security Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 24, 2017

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

I got an email asking for an on site interview a few weeks in advance of the interview. the day of the interview I got another email asking if I could stay for a second interview right after my first. Apparently that was unusual, since after my first interview, which was fairly easy and mostly behavioral questions, the interviewers were confused why I was back in the waiting area. Apparently, one of their Cybersecurity guys saw my application and wanted to interview me separately from the standard interviews. That interview went very well, was fast-paced, and included some modest technical questions. I was told I'd hear back within 48 hours but ended up getting an offer 10 days later with a phone call.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Northrop Grumman

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman in February 2013.

Interview

Kept in constant contact via phone call or email, they weren't to overbearing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very reasonable, they offered me a salaries that was perfect with my job and educations skills.

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

Interview

Besides phone conversation with HR representatives, I only had to undergo two technical interviews. The first preliminary interview was completed over the phone with an NG program manager. After the initial screening, I had an in-person interview with senior analysts on the team as well as the program manager that was leading the contract.

Interview Questions

• i can't remember any specific questions but they drilled deep into my prior background in the defense industry.   Answer Question