Northrop Grumman Human Resources Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Northrop Grumman Human Resources Manager Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Redondo Beach, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

A very professional and motivating workplace. The interview panel asked very relevant and engaging questions. They were extremely interested in the responses and engaging to probe for more when relevant to the job needs. I was extremely happy with the time and attention.

Interview Questions

• A general question applicable to most areas: describe your problem solving style/approach and demonstrate how you used within an example of your professional experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Northrop Grumman

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Buffalo, NY) in June 2008.

Interview

The interview started very typical. When I arrived I was escorted to the Human Resources Department to complete the application and meet with the internal recruiter. Then I had a very nice discussion with the CFO who gave me bacground about the company and what she would like to see this position accomplish. I then met with the company counsel who was also very informative and also laid out his expectations of the position. Then I was lead into the HR Directors office by the HR administrator who asked be to sit down oppisite from the Director and closed the door behind her. He immediately got up and opened the door stating that anyone who knew HR would not close the door when a man was interviewing a woman. That pretty much sets the stage of the rest of the interview. It was a degrading and insulting process through the entire interview and I never in my life wanted to leave somewhere so fast. I understood why the HR department of that division was such a mess, the leader was terrible. If your in the Buffalo area don't interview at this company, they don't respect their people if that is how they treat them in an interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you left your last company voluntarily? You say you left voluntarily but how do I know they did not fire you?   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman in January 2012.

Interview

interviews are well organized and communicated, with good scheduling and documentation. questions are answered both before the interview, during the interview and follow up is also done well to assure candidates get the information needed to make the best decsiions. the experiences we have are always with the customer - candidate experience as a top priority which assures the very best in outcomes all the way around. I have always had the very best experience in all my years with the company and would recommend this company to any friend or family member, or anyone from the many communities we are connected with.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your most difficult challenge and how you faced it   Answer Question
    • what constructive feedback have your received and how have you handled   Answer Question