Northrop Grumman Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.4

46 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in UCLA, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (UCLA, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Asked me about my resume. Pretty chill. Just know what is on your resume. The interviewer pretty chill just make sure you can describe technical questions very well. They dont care about classes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Northrop Grumman

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

Interview

talk in career fair as sophomore, clicked with the recruit who then interviewed me next morning, relaxed interview, mostly talk about project and behavioral question, nothing too technical, some basic filter circuit concepts,

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman in October 2017.

Interview

I received an email inviting me to interview after meeting a recruiter at my school's career fair. There was a mixer the night before with several employees and students who were interviewing, and the next day I had a 45-minute interview with an engineer. Most of the questions were based on my resume, but there were a few technical questions involving digital logic.

Interview Questions

• What is the most recent technical project that you have worked on?   Answer Question
    • Digital logic question based on logic gates and truth tables.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (San Diego, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

For software engineering. They just asked thorough questions about my resume and coding experience, whether or not I prefer front-end or back-end, and why I want to work for Northrop Grumman. When I said my preferred language is Java, the interviewer asked why. It was a pretty conversational interview, mostly behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

Interview

Engineers, have a good technical background and show knowledge in Microsoft project. Don’t sell yourself if you aren’t willing to put in the work, they will notice it. You never know if the main boss or manager will be interviewing you.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Melbourne, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

First met with a recruiter at a college fair, an interview was scheduled for the next day. That was a very basic and relaxed interview, no tough questions. Two months later, I received an email with an invitation to a state hiring event.
    Florida Hiring Event:
    Spent 20 minutes each with three hiring managers having more of a conversation about my resume, interests, and goals in terms of working there. It was a very enjoyable experience overall, no tough questions.

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (El Segundo, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was enjoyable. I was referral to the company by a colleague at my school, and the interviewer was an alum as well. For the most part, the interview was behavioral with a few questions about the courses I was taking at school.

Interview Questions

• What function in Global Supply Chain would you find most enjoyable?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Baltimore, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

Asked questions from resume and little about regression models. I had applied for machine learning project in Northrop Grumman. I had an interview through Web Ex where I was asked about my projects in depth.

Interview Questions

• Describe the projects like Why did I apply a particular regression model for the project?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Met with a recruiter at a college internship fair and scheduled an interview for the next day. Interview was more conversational than question and answer. We mainly talked about my experience and what classes I had taken so far. The interview lasted about forty five minutes and I was told I would be contacted if they wanted to offer me the position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman in October 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume at a college career fair, and then was scheduled for a 1:1 interview the next week.
    I filled out their online application forms as requested, but the interview went through the basic form again. Then, the interviewer went through my resume, I was asked two basic personality/fit questions, I asked my own questions, and it was over.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one time you had to resolve a conflict with a supervisor.   Answer Question