Northrop Grumman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.6

Computer and Business Systems Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Redondo Beach, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Two 30 minute sessions. First with the Managers, then with the rest of the team.Asked about my work and school history as well as typical working behaviors and work ethic.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you proved you could manage more than one difficult project at once.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Great experience! Was contacted for a recruiter, and he set me up with an interview with a hiring manager within two days. Almost two weeks later received the offer. Everyone was very cordial and polite. Very enjoyable conversations

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Charles, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Lake Charles, LA) in March 2013.

Interview

There was no interview process for this position. I was hand picked for this position and I rolled over from a contractor to a full time badged employee with the company

Business Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Baltimore, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Very laid back, informational interview. Definitely a personality interview and not based on technical knowledge. After internship, I was offered full time position. No additional interviews besides for exit interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you pick your current school?   1 Answer

Vehicle Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

Interview

It was about an hour and a half. The interview asked question about what have worked on, what is my knowledge in the mechanical and fluids area. Overall it was a good interview, I got to hear about the group that i would be possible working with and some of the projects they do.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

Interview

Interview consisted of 2 rounds.
    Round 1 :
    Basic behavioral round and the recruiter explaining the role in detail.
    Round 2:
    Questions from the resume where they asked me to explain all the projects I had listed.

Software Engineer New Grad Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Woodland Hills, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a hiring event. There were a lot of candidates invited. We were all given a tour then we were interviewed one at a time. We were given an hour each. Before we were called to our interviewer, newer hires were lurking around ready to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• They mostly asked behavioral questions. Asked a lot about projects and internships.   Answer Question

RF Sensor Systems Engineer IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

Met with 6 different people, individually. Spent about 60-90 minutes with each answering predominantly the same questions. Small tour of the building, lunch provided. Beware that they may ask you for an interview even though they have a candidate chosen already. Apparently, they work under a quota-type system. They'll have you out to the location for almost an entire day and then eliminate you from the candidate pool based on something they've known about for months before the interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do here?   1 Answer

Software Engineer I Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job on their career section of their website and got a call a couple weeks later from a recruiter, which included a couple of screening questions. I was then scheduled for an onsite interview a couple weeks later. The interview was very pleasant and the managers didn't grill on you much expect some basic programming concepts (oop) and some questions on your listed experience. All in all it was a great process. I got an offer the week after the interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Haven't gotten to the negotiation phase yet

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman in December 2016.

Interview

It was a video interview and the acoustics on their end made it difficult to hear. Otherwise it was standard questions, both technical and behavioral. Asked about experiences that could had to do with job.

Interview Questions

• How would I find the unique numbers in the a Collection of numbers using C++?   1 Answer