Northrop Grumman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,057 Interview Reviews

2.6

Program Cost Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (San Diego, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was quite pleasant. I interviewed one on one with a member of the Project Cost team. They focused on the technical aspects of the position and questioned my knowledge of metrics that are fundamental to the job description.

All in all it was a great experience.

It has been several weeks (8) since I have heard back from the hiring manager, although my profile indicates "Under Consideration" on the NGC Career Website.

From start to finish, I imagine this process will be around 3-4 months, possibly longer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Linthicum, MD

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Linthicum, MD).

Interview

I was hired into the Professional Development Program which is a rotational program for new graduates. I had a pre-screen interview at my college campus in Pittsburgh and flew to Baltimore for more interviews before I was extended an offer. My understanding is that the hiring process has changed to lower the barriers for consideration.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about Real Time Operating Systems.   1 Answer

Aerospace Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

Interview

Met at career fair, was contacted a week later with interview offer. Interview was all personality/behavioral questions. Told that response would arrive a week later, but did not hear back for a few months.

Vehicle Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

Interview

It was about an hour and a half. The interview asked question about what have worked on, what is my knowledge in the mechanical and fluids area. Overall it was a good interview, I got to hear about the group that i would be possible working with and some of the projects they do.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

Interview

Interview consisted of 2 rounds.
    Round 1 :
    Basic behavioral round and the recruiter explaining the role in detail.
    Round 2:
    Questions from the resume where they asked me to explain all the projects I had listed.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

Interview

The interview was 100% technical with no "soft" questions that made you really think about your engineering background and piece things together for an answer. Overall it was a challenging interview that puts into perspective the talent and intellect required to work at Northrop Grumman.

Interview Questions

• What does ___ test equipment do and what would you be testing for?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job on their career section of their website and got a call a couple weeks later from a recruiter, which included a couple of screening questions. I was then scheduled for an onsite interview a couple weeks later. The interview was very pleasant and the managers didn't grill on you much expect some basic programming concepts (oop) and some questions on your listed experience. All in all it was a great process. I got an offer the week after the interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Haven't gotten to the negotiation phase yet

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Great experience! Was contacted for a recruiter, and he set me up with an interview with a hiring manager within two days. Almost two weeks later received the offer. Everyone was very cordial and polite. Very enjoyable conversations

Cyber Security Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman in March 2017.

Interview

Went to career fair, met with 2 managers. Discussed about career, job description, organization, and what jobs are available.

Did not hear back from the company either way at all after the career fair. Such a waste of time.

Program Cost Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

came in and waited. panel of 4. quick 15 minutes. all seemed very busy and trying to rush me. each person came in seperately which was disreacting. you could tell they rather do other things