Northrop Grumman Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Northrop Grumman Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Anaheim, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. I was asked questions based on my experiences and some behavioral questions. Earlier in the day I went on a tour of their facility and so during the interview, I was able to reference that and asked a lot of questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Northrop Grumman

Anonymous Employee in Bethpage, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Bethpage, NY).

Interview

The process was very straight forward. I had been contacted by NGC about possible work. I had a quick conversation with our group director. It was short and I was told that in the near future a position would be opening up soon. About 1.5 months later I was contacted and a phone interview was scheduled. The phone interview was about 20 minutes long. After which I was asked to come in for a formal in-person interview.
    The in-person interview was a panel interview with three managers which last 3 hours. This may seem long, but the interview was very relaxed and the panel was actually very nice and welcoming. The three hours went by very fast.

Interview Questions

• No real unexpected question. The hardest part of the interview was the length. Three hours seems long. But it was not what I would consider a stressful interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was very straight forward. I had another offer on the table. And I was honest. And they matched the offer.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

Interview

I was a college new hire so I was interviewed while I was about to graduate. The first interview was at my college as a job fair. It was only one manager. After that the second round was at a Marriot where I did a round robin of interviews with different managers. We also got a tour of the campus and saw presentations of the different areas we could work. 2 weeks later I got a call back saying I got the job and the offer. I was able to negotiate a bigger offer.

Interview Questions

• Why are man holes circular?   1 Answer