Northrop Grumman Project Management I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Northrop Grumman Project Management I Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Management I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Austin, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online, then received and email from recruiter Lydia F. with the following questions (below) then I sent that back and had recruiter Branden H. email me back & we set up a phone interview with Daniel H. & David P. I received the initial recruiter email with additional questions in late November and the phone interviews took place over the 2014 holiday season.

What are your main reasons for leaving your current position?

Please briefly describe your applicable work experience as it relates to the Basic Qualification of this position:

Are you currently or were you formerly, a U.S. Government employee or a member of the Armed Forces to include Reserve and National Guard components? If so, please provide your current or former association.

Due to budgetary parameters, it is important that we determine whether we have the resources to meet your needs. Please tell us about your salary requirements (give a specific number or range).

Are you willing to work in United States>Texas>Austin>Austin, TX 78666? How far are you willing to commute?

Are you willing to relocate without company assistance if applicable?

Other Interview Reviews for Northrop Grumman

Project Management I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Redondo Beach, CA).

Interview

You create a profile online and upload up to 5 documents (mine were resumes for different positions). I applied to many positions, after a 2/3 weeks, my application was forwarded to a recruiter.

I chatted with the recruiter over the phone AFTER my resume was screened by the hiring manager. The recruiter called to schedule a time to meet, and answer any questions I had a head of time.

The job posting was incredibly vague. That's typical - you're applying to a defense contractor.

The hiring manager met with me, gave me a presentation on what I was actually applying/getting myself into. He asked me some questions, about my comfort with certain software suites and threw out some curve ball questions about US regulations, and the DOD.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I was fresh out of school, and looking for anything with benefits and a salary that could let me live on my own, by the beach!