Northrop Grumman Interview Questions in Richmond, VA | Glassdoor

Northrop Grumman Interview Questions in Richmond, VA

2.7

Multiple Within the Company Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Richmond, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

on-line, then you get to speak with a recruiter, then you speak with the hiring manager via telecom, then you might get a 1-1 person interview, then salary negotiation -- this is a very lengthy process... 30 - 60 days

Interview Questions

• Questions were provided on line   1 Answer

Administrative Functional Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Richmond, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview was very awkward, male interviewer made a sexiest comment about my ability to work with male colleagues, which I found very offensive. Overall they asked normal questions about qualifications and experiences. Oddly I was hired for one job and placed in a very different position. Of the three people interviewing me only one was odd, and I do believe the other interviewers could have done a better job of cutting him off. The other interviewers kept the questions within the parameters of a normal interview.

Interview Questions

• How would I feel working in an environment that is mostly males?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Business Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Richmond, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

My initial communication was 4 separate phone interviews lasting approximately 45 minutes. I was brought on site approximately 2 weeks later for an in person interview. I was booked to stay the weekend but was given no guidance on the area or places I should go. I decided to cut the trip short and came home early.

Interview Questions

• What was my view on the support my staff should provide the program team?   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Richmond, VA) in March 2011.

Interview

Phone interview followed up by in person panel interview. Whole process took a few weeks. The panel interview consisted of several of the IT managers already working there. HR staff set up the interviews and sending of the offer.

Interview Questions

Could not accommodate the ability to telecommute if needed