Northrop Grumman Structural Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Northrop Grumman Structural Engineer Interview Questions

1.5

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Redondo Beach, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

The more experience you are the more easier the interview is. Good manager can tell if you know what you're talking about. And if they're interested in you, it will probably take less than three day to get in touch with you about working with the company. Once hired, you go through normal process such as clearance if needed, take picture for badge in order to participate for orientation. Once you're done, your manager comes and take you and present you to your new group. From then on, training takes places and get familiar to the process because every job is different.

Interview Questions

• Sometimes, its difficult for new college hire to understand the nature of the business. because some job are expected to give you some training and sometimes they fail to meet that standard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

yes i was able to negotiation my first offer and they gave me more.

Other Interview Reviews for Northrop Grumman

Structural Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

Interview

The interview process was easy and included presentation in front of experts in the field.
    Post interview hiring manager informed me that offer is coming my way providing that I am interesting in the position. While hiring manager and his crew were exceptional HR process was clumsy at best with lot of errors and bad communication.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Make sure you negotiate hard, if you have open options.