Northrop Grumman Supply Chain Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (El Segundo, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Received email from HR to respond to email if interested in job. I did not actually apply to the job. I had spoken with an hiring manager at a career fair and believe through his referral, I was able to get an interview in the functional area that I wanted. However, I was disappointed that HR did not call me to schedule an interview but rather sent an email. I could have missed the email.

After interview was scheduled, I was told that 2 people would interview me (senior manager and junior employee). When I arrived for the interview, only the junior employee interviewed me. I was told that the senior manager was otherwise engaged in more urgent matters.

The interview was okay. Some questions were more challenging than others and I didn't adequately prepare to answer certain questions. After the interview, I contacted HR to know a brief time line of when I can expect to hear an answer. HR pushed me off for 2 weeks or so and I never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us? Not our company as a whole but our specific business division?   1 Answer