Northrop Grumman Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Northrop Grumman Test Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2017

3.3

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

Interview

The interview was 100% technical with no "soft" questions that made you really think about your engineering background and piece things together for an answer. Overall it was a challenging interview that puts into perspective the talent and intellect required to work at Northrop Grumman.

Interview Questions

• What does ___ test equipment do and what would you be testing for?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Northrop Grumman

Anonymous Employee in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Palmdale, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied through company's main page, e-mail exchanges to arrange interview meeting details, interview itself only took about 30 minutes of the expected hour. I was offered the job about a week later.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions, just questions about my work experience, leadership/management experience, travel preferences, desire to work in a team, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

TBD, Still in the process.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman in October 2012.

Interview

Interview was at a hiring fair for the project. Spoke directly with the project manager. The hiring process through hr consists of a detailed background check for the last 10 years and a drug screening.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work as many as 60 hours/week for your requested salary?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, they matched my salary expectations.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

Interview

6 months from submitted application until the actual interview, hr did not inform me that when I met with multiple individuals that it was for multiple positions. Simple, basic questions about experience and work ethic.

Negotiation

There were no negotiations

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

Interview

Interview process was pretty typical, initial phone interview with the hiring manager then an on-site interview with him. Only part that was a little bit of a pain was the whole relocation package but we got that sorted out eventually.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was given an initial offer that was pretty good but I countered for more and got almost as much as I asked for.