Cover image for Northside Hospital

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Northside Hospital CCA Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 374 interviews

Interviews at Northside Hospital

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Canton, GA) in Jan 2019

Interview

It was a very normal interview. They made me feel very comfortable. The manager walked me around the unit and introduced me to some employees before the interview. This made me more comfortable to open up and talk to her . It went a little faster than normal. It also took them a couple days longer than the expected time to contact me to let me know I had the job. That part made me a little nervous but once I got the call they let me know it was because they had been out of the office for the last couple of days.

Interview Questions
  • How long have you been doing this type of work?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cherokee, Optional[GA]

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Cherokee, Optional[GA]) in Jan 2018

Interview

Smooth very easy. Orientation from home.I Applied online.I got a call a week later then scheduled for an interview. Group interview went well. They made me feel very comfortable

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Northside Hospital

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

82K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Northside Hospital~20642
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Cumming, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Cumming, GA)

Interview

I applied and was contacted within 1.5 weeks (use their online application management profile/ tools, it helps you track your apps and also allows you to easily apply for multiple positions). First I got a call asking me a little about myself, and was asked when I could come on-site for an interview. They set me up with an interview 1.5 weeks later. I interviewed on-site with the supervisor of the unit I applied to, and the Surgical Services manager. The interview was comfortable, and even though the hospital is HUGE, I didn't feel overwhelmed or unimportant. The interview was the best one I've ever had. The unit supervisor explained the work accurately, made me feel welcomed, and offered me 2 positions. I ended up taking the position I originally applied for and I'm glad I did, the unit I'm on is beautiful! I was contacted a day later with a job offer, and a fair, competitive pay rate, and accepted the position immediately. There is no negotiation with pay, but honestly there's not much of a reason to do so. With yearly raises, a fair rate, and countless employee discounts for various services, I have no complaints whatsoever.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Popular Careers with Northside Hospital Job Seekers