Northside Hospital Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Customer Service Representative

Northside Hospital Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Northside Hospital

1.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital.

Interview

the application process was quick. i was contacted by a recruiter the following day. my biggest problem was the actual in person interview. not only were they over an hour late but the entire process was very unprofessional and poorly planned. I was asked the same question 3 times because i was being interviewed by a group of people and none of them seemed to be listening to the other person. Just generically reading questions of a list.

Interview Questions

• would you feel comfortable doing something outside your scope of work if your manager requested?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Northside Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in May 2019.

Interview

Recruiter called about one postion that would not work for, I declined. Recruiter called back a few days later with Customer Service position. I expressed interest and an interview was set up.

Interview Questions

• What is the thing that you like most about your current company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

Fairly easy and enjoyable. Management made you feel comfortable. There was suppose to be a second interview but I ended up interviewing with both my supervisor and manager on the same day so there was no need to wait for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Was I afraid to bring up issues that others may not be willing to?   1 Answer