Cover image for Northside Hospital

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Northside Hospital Environmental Services Interview Questions

Updated Sep 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 382 interviews

Interviews at Northside Hospital

Positive75%
Negative25%
Applied online100%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in Sep 2021

Interview

Standard video interview. Very friendly and lovely interview process . They will also answer questions you may have about the company or position as well. Maybe lasted about ten to fifteen minutes

Interview Questions
  • My past experiences working with the public
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in Jun 2019

Interview

They call you for your initial interview to see if you are interested. Then you go in for a second interview. With satisfaction of your interviews you get hired.

Interview Questions
  • How have you handled a bad situation?
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Northside Hospital

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

132.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Northside Hospital~20642
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Northside Hospital? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Northside Hospital employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Northside Hospital

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital in May 2017

Interview

The hiring process takes every bit of about 2-3 weeks to even be consider and if you applied for something less then your resume. You get a call really quick and set up for an interview. The interview went great but when you seem older than the department head interviewing you its a little imitating to them. Your resume speals for you and its a shame however the first question was. Are you applying for this job to get feet in the door? answer: yes because I have applied for positons that i know I'm qualified for but had to apply for a cleaning job to at least get a call. That's bad to know and then I know I nailed my interview but when you are the Environment service manager talking to a person that have way too much experience than he do. Overall I love the recruiter and the fact I got an interview. I did the background check and havent heard from one person. My interview was done on a Friday and was told you will get a call by Monday. I haven't heard anything from them. Sad outcome meaning no job offer.

Interview Questions
  • Are you applying for this job to get feet in the door?
  • what do you see yourself in 5 years with Northside?
  • how long are you planning on staying or working for Northside?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, Fulton, Optional[GA]

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Sandy Springs, Fulton, Optional[GA]) in Mar 2017

Interview

The interviewer asked about six different questions related to the job. Asked why were I leave in my previous job so it was very fairly quickly over with which was great

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Popular Careers with Northside Hospital Job Seekers