Northside Hospital Environmental Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Northside Hospital Environmental Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Northside Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in June 2019.

Interview

They call you for your initial interview to see if you are interested. Then you go in for a second interview. With satisfaction of your interviews you get hired.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Northside Hospital

Environmental Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital in May 2017.

Interview

The hiring process takes every bit of about 2-3 weeks to even be consider and if you applied for something less then your resume. You get a call really quick and set up for an interview. The interview went great but when you seem older than the department head interviewing you its a little imitating to them. Your resume speals for you and its a shame however the first question was.
    Are you applying for this job to get feet in the door?
    answer: yes because I have applied for positons that i know I'm qualified for but had to apply for a cleaning job to at least get a call. That's bad to know and then I know I nailed my interview but when you are the Environment service manager talking to a person that have way too much experience than he do. Overall I love the recruiter and the fact I got an interview. I did the background check and havent heard from one person. My interview was done on a Friday and was told you will get a call by Monday. I haven't heard anything from them. Sad outcome meaning no job offer.

Interview Questions

• Are you applying for this job to get feet in the door?   Answer Question
    • what do you see yourself in 5 years with Northside?   Answer Question
    • how long are you planning on staying or working for Northside?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer asked about six different questions related to the job. Asked why were I leave in my previous job so it was very fairly quickly over with which was great