Northside Hospital Front Office Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Northside Hospital Front Office Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Northside Hospital

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Cumming, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Cumming, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

It was smooth and easy! I was very comfortable in the process! It was not hard or difficult! I came in and talked one on one and then with a couple other people!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Northside Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was so easy going, they were all so very nice and knew what they were looking for. I felt comfortable and not so nervious. I got interviewed by three people and I like that it was two people from the front office.

Interview Questions

• Am I able to multitask and learn new things?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

The hiring process took approx. 2 weeks. Once I was contacted I scheduled an interview and completed the online assessment. After the interview it was roughly two weeks later they called with a job offer. I completed new hire paperwork and started orientation the next pay period.

Interview Questions

• They asked about job related skills   1 Answer