Cover image for Northside Hospital

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Northside Hospital Labor and Delivery RN Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 372 interviews

Interviews at Northside Hospital

Positive100%
Recruiter50%
Employee Referral50%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Canton, GA) in Apr 2018

Interview

Easy and smooths- Phone interview followed by in person interview scheduled within 1 week from the phone interview. I had a panel interview with the management of my unit. I felt at home and comfortable during my interview. I felt like I was able to be myself and to fully express my passion for nursing. I had an interview on a Tuesday and got a phone call with a job offer the same Friday.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most important aspect of nursing to you?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in Mar 2018

Interview

I applied online and notified my contact at the hospital that I had applied. I also found the contact information of the unit director and sent her my resume and a short email. I received a call about two weeks later asking me to rank which unit I wanted to work on in order of preference: FCC, L&D, NICU. I chose L&D for my number 1. I heard back ~1.5 months later with an invitation to schedule an interview. I interviewed with a panel and was told I got the job the next day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Northside Hospital

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

75.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Northside Hospital~20642
Join the conversation on

Popular Careers with Northside Hospital Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Northside Hospital? Share Your Experiences

Northside Hospital Careers

Cover image for Northside Hospital

Northside is so much more than just a hospital. It's an extensive network of state-of-the-art facilities staffed with skilled, caring...More

• DISCOVER NS
  • Culture
  • Nursing
  • Allied Health

Company Updates

Logo

14 days ago

Careers
During Perioperative RN Week, we'd like to highlight our Surgical Services Department. 🏩 Our Perioperative RNs provide extensive care to our patients before, during, and after they receive medical operations. We're grateful to each one of our employees for the care, compassion, and proficiency they bring to their roles every day. Join our team and begin a fulfilling career.
Shared image - Northside Hospital Careers | Job Search Results