Cover image for Northside Hospital

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Northside Hospital New Grad RN Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 375 interviews

Recruiter25%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Northside Hospital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital

Interview

the interview process was pretty quick. I submitted my application and I got a call from the recruiter in two days. they were able to schedule the interview the following week. .

Interview Questions
  • how do you prioritize what needs to get done. How did you handle a difficult situation. A time you went above and beyond
    Answer Question

Northside Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Northside Hospital

Interview

Recruiter first reached out me and was very responsive to emails. Very smooth interview process. Everyone throughout the process was extremely friendly. The interview was pretty relaxed even though it was a panel interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Northside Hospital

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

84.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Northside Hospital~20642
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in Nov 2020

Interview

They reach out and ask you some questions just to be sure you want the job and then the recruiter ask you about the department you want and that’s the one you meet with panel based. If you are towards the end of the hiring phase then you only meet with the floor manager. If they like you then you have 48 hours to say yes unless it’s a Friday they will give you till Monday to respond.

Interview Questions
  • Basically the same questions as everyone else it’s very conversational and behavioral questions. I would say the turn around time is quick for application to interview to acceptance/ decline so be sure if your applying there you want to be there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Canton, GA) in Dec 2018

Interview

I interviewed for the L&D residency program on the Cherokee campus. l applied in October and got a call from the recruiter 2 weeks later with an interview scheduled for December.It was a panel interview with 6 nurse managers and everyone seemed nice. The interview lasted about 30 minutes then maybe 30 minutes after that the recruiter called and said that I didn’t get the position because I didn’t have enough “high energy.”

Interview Questions
  • What would you document when after performing a wound dressing change?
  • What was the pivotal moment in your life that made you want to become a nurse?
  • How did you handle a caring for a difficult patient?
  • What do you believe is the most important attribute of a labor and delivery nurse?

Northside Hospital

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital

Interview

The typical online application, HR recruiting will call and want to set up a pre-screening interview. Basically like a practice run and the actual interview, will give you more information on the process. If chosen, then they will schedule you an interview with the nursing managers. They start with a meet and greet, then nurse education sits and talks to you about why Northside. Listen carefully during this, I used information from this portion in my interview. Then you go to your panel style interview. After, you have a brief tour of the hospital. They'll contact you in 24-48 hours, I heard back in 24 hours.

Interview Questions
13 people found this interview helpful

Popular Careers with Northside Hospital Job Seekers