Northside Hospital Nurse Extern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Northside Hospital Nurse Extern Interview Questions

Interviews at Northside Hospital

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process was pretty straight forward. I applied and the very night I got an email saying my application has been sent to the hiring manager. About a week and a half later I received a call asking if I would like to come in for an interview. My interview was on a Monday at 11am but was asked to be there at 10:45. I was interviewed by two clinical managers who were super nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you felt uncomfortable, and how did you solve it?, Tell us a situation where you had to deal with a rude coworker, client, patient, or employer, Why do you want to work at Northisde?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Northside Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Canton, GA) in March 2019.

Interview

HR reached out to me and asked a few questions over the phone. After talking to the manager, she called back to schedule the interview. I had a group interview with the manager, clinical coordinator, and the educator.

Interview Questions

• How would you say inspired your work ethic? What are some pros or cons? How assertive and honest are you? Why northside?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in June 2018.

Interview

After submitting my application, the recruiter was in contact quickly. Jessica was awesome from beginning to end. She advised me on everything to expect as well as answered any question that I may have had.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you had to go above and beyond in your customer service?   Answer Question

Nurse Extern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital in June 2014.

Interview

I applied on their website for the Nurse Extern position. I heard back from the recruiter with in a week or two. She interviewed me over the phone upon initial contact. Questions were very generic, like "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" etc. She asked about my availability and when I would be graduating. She also informed me of the openings and asked that I chose my top two preferences.

A week later, the recruiter called again to schedule and interview with the hiring managers of the two units that I was interested in. The interview with the two went fairly well. They asked questions like, "Tell us about a situation in which you felt a connection with a patient" and "Tell us about a situation in which you were asked to do something that was not part of your job description and how did you handle that?"

About 3 days later, the recruiter called me to make an offer. I accepted immediately and was scheduled to take my drug test that same day. I completed all of the immunization screenings and within two weeks I was attending my orientation.

Interview Questions

• I really didn't feel like any of the questions were difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was non-negotiable since it was for a Nurse Extern. I tried to ask for more and they wouldn't budge.

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Canton, GA) in November 2018.

Interview

Truly one of the best interview process I have experieced. The interview was a panal interview with majority of the team leads. I was asked questions about my skills, my experience, as well as my personality. I was given the chance to ask my own questions and received honest feedback.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Northside?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Forsyth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Forsyth, GA) in May 2019.

Interview

Met in the manager's office with unit manager and another supervisor/educator. Very welcoming and inviting for an interview and educational. Explained to me what PCU is like and how the patients need very good care.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in critical care?   1 Answer