Cover image for Northside Hospital

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Northside Hospital Patient Access Representative Interview Questions

Updated Oct 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 373 interviews

In Person12%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Northside Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Northside Hospital

Interview

Interview process was a little tough, but everyone was so nice And explained in detail the job requirements. Human Resources kept in touch with me before and after the interview with questions about how I felt about the process.

Interview Questions
  • Name a situation where you had to go above and beyond to assist someone? What did you do and how did the situation turn out?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2022

Interview

Interview was pleasant and nothing over the top. Asked a few questions about scenarios in dealing with difficult situations or co workers. Lasted about 30 minutes and had a little tour as well. Overall very good experience.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a difficult coworker

Anonymous Employee in Cumming, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Cumming, GA) in Jul 2022

Interview

The interview process was smooth, I attended one of their career fairs and interviewed first with the recruiter then I was matched with a manager. After speaking with the manager I was asked to take an assessment and I was offered the job a few days later.

Interview Questions
  • What was my reason for applying to Northside?

Northside Hospital

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Northside Hospital in May 2022

Interview

Interview Process is simple with department managers. They go over your experience and ask a series of questions about skills, time of shifts, if you are okay with asking patients for insurance co-pays.

Interview Questions
  • Would you be okay asking patients for insurance co-pays?

Northside Hospital

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Northside Hospital in Mar 2022

Interview

I applied online. My interview was virtual with about 4 people. Typically interview questions were asked. The process was easy and went very smoothly. I received a phone call with the job offer

Interview Questions
  • Why would you be a great candidate for Northside and what makes you stand out from the rest?

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Alpharetta, GA) in Jan 2022

Interview

I was initially contacted via the Northside Recruiter via email and was pleasantly surprised with how responsive she was upon my applying for the position. My recruiter, Pamela was extremely helpful in accommodating my interview to my current work schedule. Before the end of that business day, I was sent, via email, details about my virtual interview, who my interviewer would be, and how to access the link to my Assessments. Upon my completing the required documents, my correspondence over the next day or so, was cordial and prompt. I was able to conduct my virtual interview at my scheduled time with ease and was appreciative of the feedback I received towards the end.

Interview Questions
  • Why do I want to work for Northside Hospital?

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in Oct 2021

Interview

Interview process was very efficient and easy to follow the email prompts. The interview was online per Zoom, everyone I had interacted with were warm, friendly, and professional. I'll be proud to represent Northside.

Interview Questions
  • "How do you meet challenges and multitasking?"

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview process was professionally held. All of the questions were clear and concise. I was asked questions from three different people and each interviewer was respectful. On the very next day, I was selected for a second interview to talk with the hiring manager. Two days later I was offered the job.

1 person found this interview helpful

Northside Hospital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital

Interview

Pamela (TA) was very professional and a great communicator. The panel for the my interview were awesome. Everyone was very thorough and answered my questions. The process has been very smooth and I'm proud to be joining the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Northside Hospital

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital in Jul 2021

Interview

The interview process went well for me always got an update on how my application was going. Did not have trouble hearing back and they were always fast at giving me a response.

Interview Questions
  • What is a challenge you had faced in your previous job that involved a coworker?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews