Northside Hospital Patient Access Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Northside Hospital Patient Access Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Northside Hospital

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied online, about two weeks after I had an in person interview with a panel of management and supervisors. About a week later I had a one on one with the manager of the specific department. Within that week I had to do a physical and drug test. The whole process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• What qualities/strengths do I possess that would add value to Northside?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Northside Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a great experience! Didn't ask about my background or experience, but the interview was very successful. I did take a little tour around the Emergency Department and met some of the staff.

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Canton, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

Very professional and welcoming. I was looking for a part time position and I had worked in Patient Access in my previous job in East Point. I was self employed for 25 years and I was looking for a new career. Northside was not far from my home so I applied. My previous boss that interviewed me had been with the company for over 20 years and she was very welcoming.

Interview Questions

• I was looking for a part time position and I had worked in Patient Access in my previous job in East Point. I was self employed for 25 years and I was looking for a new career. Northside was not far from my home so I applied.   Answer Question