Northside Hospital Patient Care Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Northside Hospital Patient Care Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Northside Hospital

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Canton, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

It was helpful,professional and smooth. It was better than what I thought it would be. They made me feel comfortable. They gave time to hear my concerns and feedback.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose this Northside Hospital?!   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Northside Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The first interview was with the HR and then the Unit Manager on the same day. HR discussed about the pay in details taking into consideration the years of experience.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and waited about a month before I was called by my HR recruiter and set up an interview. I was brought in for a brief interview with my HR recruiter, which was basically just me telling her about myself, and then she took me over to interview with the two managers of the department I would be working in. Once I made it past that interview, the managers set up a panel interview with my potential team members, to see if my personality worked well with the team dynamic. Everyone was very kind and welcoming, and made me feel like they wanted me there.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you went above and beyond for someone.
      What would you do if you had too much work to do and not enough time to do it in?
      They really emphasize the team dynamic, so if you're not a team player, or don't think you can be, this would not be a good job for you!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Canton, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty long. It took about 5 1/2 weeks. I got a call from a recruiter about 1-2 weeks after applying. She did a little phone interview and said she would forward my app to the hiring manager. A week later I got a call from the recruiter saying they were interested in scheduling an interview. She sent me a personality test and I sent it back completed. A couple days later I got a call from the hiring manager. She scheduled me an interview with someone else. The interview was super easy. She just took my resume, briefly asked about my experience and passion for healthcare, and sent me on my way! She said the recruiter would let me know by the following Monday. I got a call the following Tuesday saying I got the job! She negotiated pay based off of experience. They pay well!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really. Computer calculation based off of experience.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in June 2019.

Interview

Everything went extremely smooth, everyone was extremely nice , especially those in Human Resources (Katie Garrett) everyone was very informative about the process and even gave me advice and tips for my interview to be successful

Anonymous Employee in Forsyth, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Forsyth, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Professional, but relaxed. Felt very welcoming. Was a 1:1 interview, and no pressure was placed on the individual to be perfect in the process. Interview's can be very nerve wracking, but this one helped calm my nerves on the rest of the process.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Northside Hospital in January 2018.

Interview

Had initial interview with HR and then my manager. They were very personable and nice . Didn’t feel uncomfortable. I was asked your average interview questions & informed the interviewer of my knowledge about NSH

Interview Questions

• What made you choose Northside to work for ?   1 Answer

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Northside Hospital in January 2016.

Interview

I was contacted just over a week after I applied online by a recruiter. I was informed that I had been selected for an interview. I interviewed with two people a couple days later and it went great. They were so knowledgable, friendly and professional. The next day I received word from my recruiter that I had been selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• What kind of things have you done that got you in trouble with your previous employer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The pay is great. Take it or leave it. No negotiations

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital in May 2011.

Interview

Getting a job at Northside is almost near impossible, so when I was emailed about being a potential candidate I was thrilled! I was called and did get to go to an interview and it was the best interview experience I have ever had. I felt welcomed and was able to ask questions freely, didn't feel rushed and got to know my future employer. I didn't have to worry about not having the job because they were upfront and open from the begining in letting me know that I was hired if I would accept the pay rate. Which is still unconfirmed.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked any specific questions only informed of my position and benefit options.   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR will let you know. I really don't think there is any room to negotiate because they have a specific way they regulate the wages paid.