Cover image for Northside Hospital

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Northside Hospital Patient Care Technician Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 382 interviews

Other9%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Northside Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Northside Hospital

Interview

Very open & friendly. Zoom interview so it was better as far as nervousness. 3 interviews total (recruiters & management). Pretty straightforward, typical questions about situations. Not hard at all.. and I’d recommend it to others

Interview Questions
  • How did I handle a difficult customer situation
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in Sep 2019

Interview

I received call to come in for an interview the interview was 4 hours long so I had to go in the next day it was a panel interview they provided lunch and a tour

Interview Questions
  • How often have you called out of work in the last 6 months

What people are saying about Northside Hospital

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

133.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Northside Hospital~20642
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Northside Hospital? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Northside Hospital employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in Jun 2019

Interview

Everything went extremely smooth, everyone was extremely nice , especially those in Human Resources (Katie Garrett) everyone was very informative about the process and even gave me advice and tips for my interview to be successful

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in May 2018

Interview

Fast interview process but lacks support from the HR department. For being a big hospital network, they lack organization. Also, all the near by hospitals gave their employees covid compensation and NS was the only one who didn’t care to offer anything to your based salary. Instead they offered you a contract to work additional shifts that they pay you with a lump sum that gets taxed a lot.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself and medical background

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Canton, GA) in Mar 2018

Interview

It was helpful,professional and smooth. It was better than what I thought it would be. They made me feel comfortable. They gave time to hear my concerns and feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose this Northside Hospital?!
1 person found this interview helpful

Northside Hospital

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Northside Hospital in Jan 2018

Interview

Had initial interview with HR and then my manager. They were very personable and nice . Didn’t feel uncomfortable. I was asked your average interview questions & informed the interviewer of my knowledge about NSH

Interview Questions
  • What made you choose Northside to work for ?

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

The first interview was with the HR and then the Unit Manager on the same day. HR discussed about the pay in details taking into consideration the years of experience.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Canton, GA) in Jun 2017

Interview

It was very casual and informative . My interviewer made me feel very comfortable. She didn’t ask ridiculous questions. I was interviewed at a job fair when the hospital opened.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you choosing to work in a hospital?

Anonymous Employee in Forsyth, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Forsyth, GA) in Jun 2016

Interview

Professional, but relaxed. Felt very welcoming. Was a 1:1 interview, and no pressure was placed on the individual to be perfect in the process. Interview's can be very nerve wracking, but this one helped calm my nerves on the rest of the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Northside Hospital

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Northside Hospital in Jan 2016

Interview

I was contacted just over a week after I applied online by a recruiter. I was informed that I had been selected for an interview. I interviewed with two people a couple days later and it went great. They were so knowledgable, friendly and professional. The next day I received word from my recruiter that I had been selected for the position.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of things have you done that got you in trouble with your previous employer?
11 people found this interview helpful