Northside Hospital Pct Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Northside Hospital Pct Interview Questions

Interviews at Northside Hospital

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in March 2019.

Interview

I applied online and the next day I was called for a phone interview, after that I scheduled for an in person HR interview the next day. When I arrived at that interview I met with my HR recruiter had a personal interview then scheduled for a panel interview with floor managers for a week late. I came to my interview took a competency exam on my CNA/PCT skills then had my panel intervie. Was called that Saturday I believe and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• If a patient is upset but you have other patients to get to but she ask you to stay what would you do?   1 Answer
  • Why Northside ? Why mother baby specifically?   Answer Question
  • Explain hand washing procedure? Explain manual blood pressure!   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Northside Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Canton, GA) in February 2019.

Interview

Group interview with managers of the floors. Very well choreographed. Questions were direct. Group atmosphere was very easy going and nice. Everyone was well prepared and willing to listen to applicants.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Northside?   1 Answer

Pct Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Northside Hospital in November 2012.

Interview

Fast, no crazy questions , weaknesses, strengths, the usual. Discussed the schefule and talked about the staff. After the interview there was a tour of the unit.

Now they do interviews where the staff interviews you

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

I came in through a PCT internship program. However, the process still require an interview which consists of a panel interview of 5 managers. Each manager ask two questions, askedif I had any questions, last an opportunity to tour the unit.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

It was very smooth. they answered all the questions I had during the interview, and they were very upfront with all the details of the job
    I got a call for a 1:1 interview and within the hour I was called back for an interview with the hiring manager. I was called back the next day and the job was offered to me.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult patient?
      Tell me about a time.....?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

nice friendly and comfortable interview that makes you feel relaxed and comfortable enough to answer the questions without getting nervous. The interview was really done on the phone, and when you go in for the interview it's just basic scenario questions.

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Canton, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I was invited to a hiring event hosted by the hospital. It was a great turn out. The staff was friendly and made me feel very comfortable. They offered refreshments and snacks while we waited for our turn to interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview was good until you have to interview with 5 people at one time, looking at you in a mean way, as if the don't want you there. And asked questions back to back about the pass and expected to answer as quickly as if it happen yesterday. The manager was very professional and fair.