Cover image for Northside Hospital

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Northside Hospital Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Updated Jan 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 375 interviews

Employee Referral33%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Northside Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Northside Hospital

Interview

The process was pretty smooth. I met with the director of pharmacy along with the pharmacists and fellow technicians. I was also given a tour of the hospital. After meeting with the pharmacy staff, I came back to interview with the directors of the hospital.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about our hospital?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in North Canton, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (North Canton, GA) in Aug 2020

Interview

The interview process was a little different for me due to COVID. However, I was able to meet with three of the head pharmacists and talk about what to expect.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Northside Hospital

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

85.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Northside Hospital~20642
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newyork, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Newyork, Scotland) in Jan 2020

Interview

Okay place to work. I love what I do so I don’t complain about the low pay. However, management isn’t the best either. Helping others is what I love so here I am just writing a review

Interview Questions
  • Cliché and generic. Seems like most questions were from Google.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in Mar 2018

Interview

The interview was straight forward. I enjoyed this interview because it was more conversational and didn't seem so intimidating. Mostly want to know about you and your experience as well as some situational questions.

Interview Questions
  • What is something that you would like to see from your managers?

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Canton, GA) in Jan 2016

Interview

I had to take a calculation quiz and talk about brands/generics. I spoke with both managers and communicated job expectations. It was helpful to talk about a "day in the life" of a pharmacy technician

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in Mar 2015

Interview

applied for position in the middle of February and got a call about 3 weeks later, interviewed 2 weeks later and got offered the job a week after interviewing. Although the processes was long it was expected as it usually takes the hospital a while since they employ so many. Everyone was friendly and very professional. There was a panel interview by all of the pharmacist managers and they were very open and gave a vivid detail of what the job would be like.no hard questions, it was more of getting to know me.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Northside Hospital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital in Jan 2015

Interview

very easy. interview in depth.all went well. it took weeks,. interview went well though. stress was less. soft skills were also tested. i enjoyed talks and discussions with all the interviewer. HR panel was also there. It was awesome experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Popular Careers with Northside Hospital Job Seekers