Northside Hospital Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Northside Hospital Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Northside Hospital

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Canton, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

I had to take a calculation quiz and talk about brands/generics. I spoke with both managers and communicated job expectations. It was helpful to talk about a "day in the life" of a pharmacy technician

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Northside Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was straight forward. I enjoyed this interview because it was more conversational and didn't seem so intimidating. Mostly want to know about you and your experience as well as some situational questions.

Interview Questions

• What is something that you would like to see from your managers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

applied for position in the middle of February and got a call about 3 weeks later, interviewed 2 weeks later and got offered the job a week after interviewing. Although the processes was long it was expected as it usually takes the hospital a while since they employ so many. Everyone was friendly and very professional. There was a panel interview by all of the pharmacist managers and they were very open and gave a vivid detail of what the job would be like.no hard questions, it was more of getting to know me.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital in January 2015.

Interview

very easy. interview in depth.all went well. it took weeks,. interview went well though. stress was less. soft skills were also tested. i enjoyed talks and discussions with all the interviewer. HR panel was also there. It was awesome experience.