Cover image for Northside Hospital

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Northside Hospital RN Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 373 interviews

In Person25%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Northside Hospital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital

Interview

It was a virtual interview due to COVID-19 the interview was on FaceTime. It felt very welcoming and reassuring. Simple questions about experience and some behavioral questions. Overall I was pleased with the interview process

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose Northside?
    Answer Question
5 people found this interview helpful

Northside Hospital

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital in Oct 2019

Interview

A phone screening is done by the HR first with a follow up panel interview. The managers were friendly and not intimidating at all. The majority of questions are behavioural. Length of interview was about 20-30 mins.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Northside Hospital

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

81.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Northside Hospital~20642
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

First I did an interview with the recruiter. Then I did an interview with the manager of the floor. I got a call back within 2 days with an offer. It was contingent on whether my background check cleared.

Interview Questions
  • My work experience and how would I deal with certain situations while working on the floor.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in Feb 2017

Interview

I applied through their website and got an email that they wanted to have an interview with me. Went to do an interview and it was 1 on 1 interview.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of "above and beyond experience" you had with your patient during your clinic?

Northside Hospital

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Northside Hospital

Interview

Interview with HR was informative and brief. Departmental Interview was challenging with scenarios, but very manageable. Panel of several interviewers with primarily hiring manager speaking and asking questions. Recruitment process was very proactive and indicative of immediate need to fill position. Several roles were offered during interview.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in Jun 2016

Interview

Nurse recruiter will call you and setup an interview with the manager of the dept you are interested in. You will then interview with the manager of that dept. If you are selected as the right candidate then the nurse recruiter will call and offer you the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

Quick and Easy, painless, efficient, organized, easy to navigate the online system. I would recommend submitting your online application first and then calling HR and asking to speak to a RN recruiter and leaving her a message to pull your application out of the stack

Interview Questions
  • What is a time that you have had a difficult encounter with a patient?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in Jun 2015

Interview

Met with HR. They asked very generic questions. I was then moved on to the manager of the unit. She asked questions about the specific job. I should've known they were desperate- they called to offer me the job before I was out of the parking lot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Northside Hospital

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northside Hospital in Sep 2010

Interview

I met with an HR representative first for an 9:30 interview. The interview started at roughly 9:50. The HR representative told me that he was running a few minutes late and needed to clear his desk off, he then came back to get me 20 minutes later. I immediately felt that there was some unorganization on his part. During the actual interview with him he would ask me questions but did not wait until I completed my response before he rushed into another question. He did give me several forms in regards to the company, by as he was going over the forms he was jotting his notes all over the forms upside down which made the forms illegible by the time he was done with them. I then went to meet with the unit manager. She was running late as well and I spent 10 minutes waiting outside her office door for her to arrive. The actual interview went okay, all my questions were answered.

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example when you had to deal with a difficult patient.
1 person found this interview helpful