Cover image for Northside Hospital

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Northside Hospital RN Staff Nurse Interview Questions

Updated Jan 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 374 interviews

Employee Referral33%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Northside Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Northside Hospital

Interview

Northside uses virtual interviews. The process is okay if you are family with Zoom meetings, just impersonal. The whole hospital practices Covid safety. I interviewed with three different managers all at the same meeting, then one manager is the specialty I was interested in.

Interview Questions
  • Why I wanted to work for Northside Hospital.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

Interviewed with manager of the unit. I was a very easy going interview. Questions asked were why are you coming toNorthside and were centered around patient safety and quality of care

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when u had a patient that was unsatisfied with his care and what did u do

What people are saying about Northside Hospital

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

82.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Northside Hospital~20642
Join the conversation on

Northside Hospital

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northside Hospital in Jan 2017

Interview

to many questions at this interview. the staff is new their self they sound like they read from a manuscript. The office was very packed and the people came and had to wait for hours to be seen

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Canton, GA) in Aug 2012

Interview

My interview as a new RN was a panel interview with management and education leaders. It included standard interview questions, and some additional that were clearly ones that the interviewers were personally interested in asking. It was casual in nature and each person asked a question until I suppose they were satisfied and felt like they had enough information to form a decision.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we hire you? Tell me about a project you worked on in school. Numerous scenario-behavior based questions.

Popular Careers with Northside Hospital Job Seekers