Northside Hospital Registered Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Northside Hospital Registered Nurse Interview Questions

Interviews at Northside Hospital

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

One day of interviewing included three managers and educator all in one day. Was offered position same day. Should have know.

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Northside Hospital

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Northside Hospital in September 2014.

Interview

Recruiters were very helpful and open. Panel interview with hiring managers was all behavioral questions as expected. Interview seemed very casual and conversational.

Everyone was VERY encouraging and positive, said they really wanted me on board. But then there was no offer when they said it would come. Weeks later I got the "thanks but no thanks" email. Seemed very unprofessional to drop me via email (late) after 2 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a clinical mistake you've made that affected patient care, how you handled it, and what you learned.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process was great! I received a phone call to come in and meet with the managers of the unit! While in the interview I found that the managers were very nice and easy to talk to!

Anonymous Employee in Cherokee, Cherokee, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Cherokee, Cherokee, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Very comfortable but conversation style. Only one manager interviewed. They ask you questions to make sure you can respond appropriately to a situation. I felt very comfortable talking to the manager and asking her questions about northside and my career opportunities here.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Canton, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

It was very professional but laid back. Management was very kind and helped me feel at ease. They took me on a tour around the units and introduced me to some of the staff working. Was contacted afterward in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in X situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for a new nurse residency position in mother baby. I applied online and was called about an interview a few days later. The interview was with three of the managers on the unit. Although this could be intimidating everyone was very welcoming and made me feel very comfortable. Most of the questions asked were situational. I received an offer via phone within 24 hours of my interview.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

It went extremely smooth, no delays. I transferred from an agency contract to full time employed by the hospital directly. The HR department sent all the information needed on a timely manner. Impressive work!!

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very organized. I was interviewed at a public off-site location. The recruiter I was assigned to was able to connect with me to help me get a feel for Northside and to see if this would be the right fit with my personality. She was able to explain what the different departments consumed of and what to expect during the interview. When I finally arrived at the interview, it was set up as a panel with about 6-7 people; they went around the table and asked me questions about my nursing school experience and what I hoped to gain if I became apart of the organization.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation that turned negative or not desirable, and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cumming, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Cumming, GA).

Interview

I applied online and received a call from my recruiter a few weeks after I applied. I had a phone interview and was scheduled for a formal interview the same day. My formal interview was a couple weeks after the phone interview. My recruiter was very helpful and gave suggestions on what to be prepared for. My interview was a panel interview with 5 staff members including the floor manager and different clinicians and educators. I was interviewed in a group with three other people. It was a little intimidating but they were so nice and made us feel really comfortable. There were many questions that I was prepared for but also many that I was not prepared for.

Interview Questions

• Why Northside? Why nursing? Tell me about a time where someone has showed you compassion and about a time that you have shown someone compassion. What do you like to do for fun? Who is someone you look up to?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

I have worked at 4 hospital systems and Northside was by far the best hiring experience. The "Talent Acquisitions Representative" contacted me shortly after applying on line. We discussed salary prior to the interview. In my experience this is unusual but well appreciated.

Interview Questions

• The interview was a conversation rather than questions. it was very casual.   Answer Question