Cover image for Northside Hospital

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Northside Hospital Registered Nurse Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 373 interviews

In Person6%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Northside Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Northside Hospital

Interview

The Recruiter can be hard to get in contact with and they take their time to contact you after applying for the position. Interview process relatively straight forward and typical of what they would ask.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Northside
    1 Answer

Northside Hospital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital

Interview

During covid soo interview was through online zoom meeting. The HR and floor supervisor as well as clinical supervisor in attendance. Asked questions related to experience and situational. Made me feel comfortable and that my time was appreciated.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Northside Hospital

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

80.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Northside Hospital~20642
Join the conversation on

Northside Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Northside Hospital

Interview

Panel interview - typical interview Q’s. Very kind manager and leadership. Focus on team and values. They really do want the best for you and will work with you. I have to leave the unit but Sharon Freeman is phenomenal!

Interview Questions
  • Describe a conflict with someone and how you managed it? How you would manage it? What would you do if you saw another nurse do something unsafe? When did you make a mistake and how did you handle it?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cumming, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Cumming, GA) in Aug 2021

Interview

Everyone was very nice and receptive. No trick questions, all straight forward. The interviewers all worked in this department, so it was good to get hands-on information. Very forthcoming about load with Covid.

Interview Questions
  • To describe a difficult situation and how to de-escalate a patient.

Northside Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Northside Hospital

Interview

it was an easy interview. I had an interview with a recruiter first and then with assistant manager. Discuss the information about the unit, job description, role, time off and availability.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

Applied online and heard back through email a week or two later. Very simple and straightforward. My recruiter was awesome. It is just like any other interview for a nursing position. The only difference is that everything was online due to covid.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you made a mistake, why did you choose nursing, describe a time you went above and beyond

Northside Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Northside Hospital

Interview

They asked a lot of behavioral and situational questions. They are really concerned with teamwork and the way you treat other people (peer conflicts, dealing with difficult patients, something you did to go above and beyond for a patient etc.)

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a patient?

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2020

Interview

Online application then had HR screening call then Video interview with behavioral components. Managers and supervisors present on video interview lasted about 25 min. Talked about job dynamics and details of the work

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Northside Hospital

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Northside Hospital in Mar 2020

Interview

It was online and I had a walk in interview. I was waiting for a recruiter to reach out to me after I applied online for an interview. It took longer than I thought it would

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cumming, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Cumming, GA) in Aug 2019

Interview

Smooth and amazing interview process! A recruiter contacted me after I placed a job application on their website. Set an interview for a potential opening at the hospital. Another week and a half later, received an offer via email, accepted it, had an appointment with Employee Health and background screen another week after. Very easy process!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews