Cover image for Northside Hospital

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Northside Hospital Staff RN Interview Questions

Updated Dec 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 376 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in Sep 2021

Interview

Interviewed for Acute Care Neuro. Was a very short and matter of fact interview as they are extremely short staff. A lot of the actual unit culture and turnover/retention rate were glossed over.

Interview Questions
  • Working under pressure (go figure!) The generic questions such as communicating with a multidisciplinary team, why you chose this position/unit, what will you offer to this unit/position.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dacula, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Dacula, GA)

Interview

I was contacted, within one week of my application, by the manager of the department. After a brief conversation, I was scheduled for an interview for a couple days later. The interview was more like a conversation, very laid back, and she made me feel very comfortable. After talking, I was given a tour of the unit.

Interview Questions
  • How many unscheduled absences have you had in the last six months?

What people are saying about Northside Hospital

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

85.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Northside Hospital~20642
Join the conversation on

Northside Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Northside Hospital

Interview

Easy interview process. Asked basic senecio questions. All open ended. Lasted about 15m. Shortest interview I’ve had. I interviewed with the floor supervisor. I wasn’t able to get a tour of the unit because the unit was being moved and reconstructed at the time.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something special you have done for a patient in the past

Northside Hospital

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital

Interview

The interview was a panel interview with 3 different managers. It was a little intimidating at first but they were all very friendly. After the interview, they give you a tour of the unit.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you had a conflict with a coworker and how you handled it

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Canton, GA) in Jan 2019

Interview

I applied online, received a call from a recruiter within about a week, discussed what other positions there were available; recruiter scheduled an interview at my convenience with the unit director. The interview itself was about 30 minutes long, felt more like a conversation which was nice. Received an offer within 2 business days.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most difficult experience you have had?

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Canton, GA) in Jun 2018

Interview

The whole hiring and interview process was very smooth and convenient! Everyone was very nice. I inquired about a walk-in interview day and had a job within one week!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cumming, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Cumming, GA) in Mar 2018

Interview

45 minutes long, patient scenerios of which patient you would see first, personal questions, questions about education, number of years in college and why, what I like to do outside of work for stress relief, what I would do in certain situations with a patient with high acuity

Interview Questions
  • Which patient would you see first? Patient with anaphylactic shock, elderly female fall on blood thinners, and person with urinary retention?

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017

Interview

Interviewed with HR, then manager of unit. It went very smoothly. Applied online and the next day was offered interviews. I was called the morning after my interview with a job offer. They were very helpful in guiding me through all the requirements for the onboarding process.

Interview Questions
  • What my previous experience was.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

The BEST interview process I have ever had. Hospital Recruiter was fantastic. Amazing hospital. Amazing Staff. Recruiter was ALWAYS on top of her job from the moment to schedule the interview to coaching you over the phone until I received an offer! Incredible experience :)

Interview Questions
21 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in Oct 2016

Interview

Interviewed with managers and leadership of unit. New graduate RN residency program. Interview was professionally done but in a welcoming way. I would describe this as a positive experience. Everyone was easy to talk to an interested in finding out my interests and compatibility with the unit.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you went above and beyond for a patient
  • Talk about a time you could have done better (phrased differently)
  • Why did you choose nursing
  • A patient is upset about receiving some bad new is and very upset. You are behind on your other patients. What do you do?
2 people found this interview helpful