Cover image for Northside Hospital

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Northside Hospital Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 373 interviews

Campus Recruiting25%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Northside Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Northside Hospital

Interview

Boa entrevista ! pontos especifico, entraram em contato, marcaram o dia da entrevista Boa entrevista ! pontos especifico, entraram em contato, marcaram o dia da entrevistaBoa entrevista ! pontos especifico, entraram em contato, marcaram o dia da entrevista

Interview Questions
  • Perguntas pertinentes ao cargo, processos de gestao, indicadores
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in Sep 2019

Interview

Very average and very longi had to wait a long time but it was worth it I’m glad the I was hired. I really like working here thank you for hiring me

Interview Questions
  • Why do I want to work for Northside

What people are saying about Northside Hospital

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

81.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Northside Hospital~20642
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in Mar 2015

Interview

Nothing special. HR first did the first interview then scheduled me with the manager. The interview was basic questions. Knowledge and skills. Then I was introduced to the director and interviewed with him for another 30 minutes his interview was more about different scenarios and timelines. Staff management.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, invited for interview on-site, toured facilities, was introduced to upper management and prospective direct reports. Job offer almost immediately after interview, was able to negotiate higher pay.

Interview Questions
  • A lot of questions about my religion, totally not expected at the job interview.
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in Apr 2008

Interview

all standard situational questions: organizational skill difficult situation/patient/client prioritization effective communication If you have been to other interviews you shouldn’t have a problem with this one appearance appearance appearance that is the key with this employer

Interview Questions
  • The interview process was very informal Questions were asked haphazardly and no notes were taken by anyone
2 people found this interview helpful