Northside Hospital Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Northside Hospital Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Northside Hospital

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Nothing special. HR first did the first interview then scheduled me with the manager. The interview was basic questions. Knowledge and skills. Then I was introduced to the director and interviewed with him for another 30 minutes his interview was more about different scenarios and timelines. Staff management.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Northside Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in April 2008.

Interview

all standard situational questions:
    organizational skill
    difficult situation/patient/client
    prioritization
    effective communication

If you have been to other interviews you shouldn’t have a problem with this one

appearance appearance appearance that is the key with this employer

Interview Questions

• The interview process was very informal
      Questions were asked haphazardly and no notes were taken by anyone   Answer Question

Negotiation

low balled by the manager but you have stick your grounds

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, invited for interview on-site, toured facilities, was introduced to upper management and prospective direct reports. Job offer almost immediately after interview, was able to negotiate higher pay.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions about my religion, totally not expected at the job interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very straight forward: prove years of relevant experience. When my arguments were accepted, pay went up.