Northside Hospital Talent Acquisition Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Talent Acquisition Recruiter

Northside Hospital Talent Acquisition Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Northside Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Great, they were very interested in me and thoroughly explained what the position entailed and what my day to day would be like. Also went over all the benefits Northside has to offer

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Northside Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

I received an email asking for my availability to come onsite for an interview a few weeks after I applied online. I interviewed with a supervisor, manager and spoke with a member of the team I would be on. Interview was straightforward and everyone was extremely friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

I was originally contacted by my now manager via LinkedIn. I then had an initial phone screen and met with the Talent Acquisition Manager. This was followed by 3 rounds of phone interviews.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time you had a difficult workplace situation and how you handled it?   Answer Question