Northwell Health Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

2.4

42 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northwell Health (New York, NY).

Interview

Wonderful experience we connected right away we talked about previous jobs I've done and how would i contribute to northwell health and what got me interested in this job.

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Northwell Health (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

the interview process was very easy and within a comfortable environment with various subspecialty members. the interview itself was based off of a behavioral interview concept and if the environment and the people are the right fit for them and you... it turns into a conversation.

Cytotechnologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northwell Health (New York, NY).

Interview

I went on a full day interview and I met with 7 people in three different interviews. There was a slide test of 10 GYN and 10 NON-GYN. The first interview was one-on-one and the hardest. The last two were straight-forward.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question
    • How are you at multitasking?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you were disappointed in your own performance.   Answer Question
    • What are the steps of FNA?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to handle a difficult coworker.   Answer Question
    • How was feedback given to you at rotation?   Answer Question
    • Are you interviewing anywhere else?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation when you wanted something and someone prevented you from having it. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Why is it important, in a cytology lab, to work as a team? What situations would you need to work in a team?   Answer Question
    • Name a time someone told you, you did something wrong and you disagreed. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever worked with a difficult radiologist?   Answer Question
    • What do you like and what don't you like about cytotechnology?   Answer Question

Nursing Attendant CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Northwell Health (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and in about a week i got a call back. The interview itself was highly unsual. The director wasnt even aware of the position, asked VERY basic questions my phone interview was more in depth. The interviewer seemed slightly agitated and uniterested in interviewing me. I felt discouraged but still managed to get along with it despite their attitude towards me. Havent heard anything back as of yet but I will say this if you don't hear back within a week dont hold your breath, accept you may not have been chosen and continue your job search. Its not easy these days but dont give up!

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northwell Health (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Held a brief, one hour interview with a few department heads about the position. The basic structure was an inquiry about my resume and I walked them through it. Then a couple of questions at the end about how I work, my work philosophy and that kind of stuff. Easy going, calm interview process

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwell Health (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I first had a phone interview and then I was scheduled to interview with the nurse manager of the unit. The nurse recruiter was very helpful during the whole process

RN BSN New Grad Interviewing for MedSurge Floor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwell Health (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The initial interview was simple over the phone and it took about 15min. Recruiter was polite. He asked general questions about why I want to work at Northwell, why MedSurge etc. No clinical were asked. The recruiter said he was sending my resume to floor manager. The interview with floor nurse manager did not take place or was scheduled yet. Waiting for next interview to be scheduled. I am writing this Friday, interview was on Monday.

Interview Questions

• Why Northwell?
      Why MedSurge?
      What was your favorite clinical rotation?   Answer Question

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwell Health (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

After going on the interview it took about 2 weeks to get a response. After getting the response the hiring process takes about 2 weeks. The manger and everyone that took part of the hiring process was very pleasant and very nice, they made the entire process go smoothly.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a Patient ask for something that you were not allow to do, how would you handle this situation?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northwell Health (New York, NY).

Interview

2 Phone calls and 1 skype interview with different members of the team, had I been closer to the location im sure I would have gone into the facility for an in person interview

Medical Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwell Health (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I was super nervous at first, but I was welcomed so nicely. Amazing people. They are willing to help you out. The process takes about 3-6 weeks but so worth it.