Northwest Farm Credit Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 28, 2017

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Northwest Farm Credit Services

Credit Officer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Northwest Farm Credit Services.

Interview

The interview was a positive experience. The people giving the interview were very friendly and welcoming. They made it clear that they just wanted to get to know me a little better.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Northwest Farm Credit Services (Spokane, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

I met with one of the Senior Leaders 4 or 5 times before I applied for a position with NWFCS. He was very open about what the organization does and what their goal are. He has been in the farm credit services family of organization for 30 some years and I think he made a wise decision. This is a great organization.

Once a position came open that was a good fit for my skills. I completed my application online. I was contacted for an interview. I interviewed with the human resources team and the CFO. They were very open with their timelines and how the process would work. I heard back from them when they said they would contact me. They gave me all of the information I needed to do my due diligence on the benefits they offered. They made me an offer and I am very happy to say I accepted the offer and am very happy I did!! Great organization to work for!

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about Northwest Farm Credit Services?   1 Answer

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Northwest Farm Credit Services (Spokane, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the HR representative and asked me questions regarding my application. The phone interview was the preliminary interview before getting to be interviewed by the Hiring Manager. After my phone interview, I was contacted again after a week had gone by and told that they had found another candidate for the position.

Interview Questions

• Mostly talked about my past work experience and how my qualifications would be a match.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Northwest Farm Credit Services.

Interview

I spoke with a women at a Campus Job Fair, submitted my application online and received a call about 2 weeks later. I first had a phone interview with very basic job and class questions. Basically we went down my resume and I elaborated on each item. Then a week later I was invited to interview at the corporate office in Spokane. I met with the recruiter, the training specialist, the VP's of the 2 possible departments I would work in. That same day I had another interview with 2 people from the HR department. They each asked typical interview questions and I got to ask a lot of my own questions. About 2 weeks later I was offered a job to start as soon as a graduated school.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the exact wording of the question, but it was basically tell us about your perfect day, what would you do, where would you go, who would you bring with you, and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Well they wanted me to move to another state, I tried to negotiate to stay in Washington, but that was a deal breaker so I accepted.

Asset/Liabiltiy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Northwest Farm Credit Services (Spokane, WA).

Interview

The process was very professional and from what I remember the interviewing process was not intimidating, but very friendly. It was more like a conversation with back and forth questions.

Negotiation

Yes and they were very open to talking to me about my concerns.

Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northwest Farm Credit Services in December 2010.

Interview

My first interview was a phone interview and I was asked basic questions. I was asked about current classes I was taking and how other classes will help me for this job. The lady was very nice. I was called later and invited to a second/third interview at their headquarters. I live in the same town but NWFC flew in people from the inland northwest and gave them a place to stay over night and everything, all paid for.
    The second part of the interview process- Consisted for two different interviews, each with two people and me. I sat in a room with other candidates and waited to be called into each interview. The questions remained basic and wanted they to know things like "give us an example of a time when you ...' There was also a lunch with the employees to be able to meet everyone and talk with different people, was actually really nice.
    I was called a week later and offered a relocation job in the place I desired and I took the offer!

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to use your knowledge you learned from a class and apply it in a professional/work setting.   Answer Question

Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Northwest Farm Credit Services in November 2010.

Interview

Met the recruiter at a career fair. Interviewed on my college campus. Heard back after one month and was offered a second interview at the headquarters office. The first interview was two-on-one with one executive member and the recruiter. The second interview was two three-on one interviews with executive staff.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite class and your least favorite class in college and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was happy with the offer and didn't negotiate, but I almost felt encouraged to do so. When it comes to placement location, they really want your input.