Northwest Hospital & Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center

Northwest Hospital & Medical Center

Application

I interviewed at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center

Interview

Interviewed with the supervisor then the director, reference review and background check. It took weeks. Then I had to follow up with them to hear if I had the job or not.

Interview Questions
  • What is your biggest weakness?
    1 Answer

Northwest Hospital & Medical Center

Application

I interviewed at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center

Interview

First half of our interview was spent describing what type of work I would be doing for this position, department introductions, questions including HR standard questions to scenarios how I would be handling situations. At the end they took me to their empty desk in the office to take medical terminology quiz

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Northwest Hospital & Medical Center

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center

Interview

The staff were professional asked great questions , I met with half the team, who were supportive during the interview. They had sheet of questions they read from and they also asked follow up questions probing more in to your experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center (Seattle, WA) in Dec 2017

Interview

Pretty typical for the most part. Applied online, several meetings with initial leadership then clinic sites. Began in early november then dragged on a bit due to delay with the holidays. Phone screen, then initial interview with section head, then follow up interviews at clinic sites with provider and managers for each location.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing very unusual--how well do you work on a team, how well do you work with others, etc.

Northwest Hospital & Medical Center

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center

Interview

Had a phone interview, then an in person interview. Once I was offered the job, I had to wait until the next group of new hires for the company started before I could start. They did a group orientation every 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in the job?

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center (Seattle, WA) in Jun 2017

Interview

This was a strenuous ordeal but worth the trouble. It was stressful because it spanned many weeks. I filled out several pages of paperwork, answered several phone calls, engaged in 2 interviews and 2 meetings with HR

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center (Seattle, WA) in Sep 2016

Interview

I applied 9/2016 took about 3 days before I received a called. Did a brief phone screen set a interview for the following week, interviewed on a Wednesday( very easy) got a email from HR to do reference check last the next morning (Thursday)

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle your co-worker giving you feed back on your work?

Northwest Hospital & Medical Center

Application

I interviewed at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center

Interview

I guess it was a simple interview process. I was disappointed that I was only asked tell me about yourself, but I was able to ask work expectations and got the tour around the facility if I were to intern there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center (Seattle, WA) in Jan 2016

Interview

Friendly, panel discussion. I interviewed with the manager and a staff member. Then I was sent over to the corporate office for Microsoft Office skills testing. I was offered the job in just a few days.

Interview Questions
  • Review past employment, how do you handle stressful patient situations. How would your peers describe you?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center (Federal Way, WA) in Jan 2016

Interview

Received a call and email from the nurse manager and scheduled an interview. Interviewed with that and two other nurse managers at the same time. Was asked to come back for another peer panel interview. Did a complete reference check before offering the position officially.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle criticism? Plenty experience questions. What was my long term goals and short term goals. How am I able to work as a team and independently
1 person found this interview helpful