Northwest Hospital & Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Northwest Hospital & Medical Center Interview Questions

Interviews at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center

2.4

ROI Receptionist Interview

Interview

First half of our interview was spent describing what type of work I would be doing for this position, department introductions, questions including HR standard questions to scenarios how I would be handling situations. At the end they took me to their empty desk in the office to take medical terminology quiz

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center.

Interview

The staff were professional asked great questions , I met with half the team, who were supportive during the interview. They had sheet of questions they read from and they also asked follow up questions probing more in to your experience

Primary Care Physician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center (Seattle, WA) in December 2017.

Interview

Pretty typical for the most part. Applied online, several meetings with initial leadership then clinic sites. Began in early november then dragged on a bit due to delay with the holidays. Phone screen, then initial interview with section head, then follow up interviews at clinic sites with provider and managers for each location.

Interview Questions

• Nothing very unusual--how well do you work on a team, how well do you work with others, etc.   1 Answer

Cafeteria Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center.

Interview

Had a phone interview, then an in person interview. Once I was offered the job, I had to wait until the next group of new hires for the company started before I could start. They did a group orientation every 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the job?   1 Answer

RN Care Navigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center (Seattle, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

This was a strenuous ordeal but worth the trouble. It was stressful because it spanned many weeks. I filled out several pages of paperwork, answered several phone calls, engaged in 2 interviews and 2 meetings with HR

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you felt cheated, what did you do?   Answer Question

Admitting Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied 9/2016 took about 3 days before I received a called. Did a brief phone screen set a interview for the following week, interviewed on a Wednesday( very easy) got a email from HR to do reference check last the next morning (Thursday)

Interview Questions

• How would you handle your co-worker giving you feed back on your work?   Answer Question

Biomedical Equipment Technician Interview

Interview

I guess it was a simple interview process. I was disappointed that I was only asked tell me about yourself, but I was able to ask work expectations and got the tour around the facility if I were to intern there.

Clinical Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center (Seattle, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

Friendly, panel discussion. I interviewed with the manager and a staff member. Then I was sent over to the corporate office for Microsoft Office skills testing. I was offered the job in just a few days.

Interview Questions

• Review past employment, how do you handle stressful patient situations. How would your peers describe you?   Answer Question

Operating Room Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center (Federal Way, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

Received a call and email from the nurse manager and scheduled an interview. Interviewed with that and two other nurse managers at the same time. Was asked to come back for another peer panel interview. Did a complete reference check before offering the position officially.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle criticism? Plenty experience questions. What was my long term goals and short term goals. How am I able to work as a team and independently   Answer Question

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center (Seattle, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

Did a phone interview. The interviewer wanted to schedule an in person interview. We scheduled the interview for 2:30 p.m. on a Tuesday. As we were saying goodbye I was informed the interview would be at least two and a half hours long. I could not do an interview that long at that time of day due to family commitments already scheduled for that day. The interviewer would not schedule another day or time, so I had to withdraw from consideration for the position.

Interview Questions

• The main questions were experience questions. When have you gone beyond what was expected of you.   Answer Question