Northwest Lineman College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Northwest Lineman College

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Northwest Lineman College

Sort:

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwest Lineman College.

Interview

I had to submit my cover letter, resume,fill out an online application, take a personality test, submit a video of me climbing, and do a phone interview. After that I did a two week working interview, which they paid for my wife and I to fly to CA for two weeks. At the end of the two weeks there was a final panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Why should they hire me over others.   1 Answer

Administrive Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwest Lineman College.

Interview

Submit resume and cover letter, do wonderlic assessment, phone interview, face to face interview, working interview

Interview Questions

• Performing the working interview, because most companies do not do this.   Answer Question

Meridian Campus Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Northwest Lineman College (Meridian, ID).

Interview

TONS OF RED FLAGS! You should be concerned about this company. They will require you to put in WAY too time and effort before they're even willing to talk to you. Being asked to submit a resume and cover letter is normal. Making you submit to several online assessments, a personality test, fill out a job application TWICE, give them your references, and let them do a background check (including your SSN) BEFORE even speaking to you is a HUGE red flag!! It's not a good sign if a company is willing to wear out your welcome by bugging your references BEFORE the interview. Giving out your SSN to someone you've never met is only going to lead to identity theft, NOT a job. If they treat potential employees this poorly, you know how poorly they're going to treat you after you depend on them for a paycheck. Poor communication from the recruiter is another red flag. NO thanks! I'd rather be treated like a person, not a number.

Interview Questions

• Why would anyone who is actually skilled at what they do be willing to put with being treated that way?   Answer Question