Northwestern Medicine Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Northwestern Medicine

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 276 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine (United States)

Interview

Very easy and not a lot of pressure from the peers! Did not ask the typical interview questions like strength and weakness or what would you did in this scenaro

Interview Questions
  • What would you change about your last job?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine (United States)

Interview

Applied Online, HR reached out for phone interview, and forwarded my resume and interview feedback to hiring director... Was invited in person for interview with physicians of the specialities, Operations coordinator and practice manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine (United States)

Interview

I applied online and was contacted a few days later. I did a phone screen that went over the role briefly and I answered questions about my interest. I was then scheduled for an HR and hiring manager interview. At this point this is when things started to get strange. I was asked to provide 5 references which seemed a bit excessive so early on in the process. Then, the day of my HR and hiring manager interview I was told hours before all of a sudden my HR interview was cancelled and needed to be rescheduled. I did the hiring manager interview which consisted of an overview of the position and some questions about my background as it related to the position I applied for. The hiring manager seemed keen on me as a candidate. They talked about the next steps of coming in to see the clinic while throwing out some potential dates/times and doing a peer interview. They confirmed my contact details and said they'd set up the next steps. I wait a week with no follow up. I reach out to the hiring manager then got a cold response saying I'd hear from HR. HR eventually rescheduled my interview after another week of waiting. This is when they did the "culture fit" questions which consisted of the typical "tell me about a time" questions. The waiting game resumed again for another week till I reached out then was told after a month of this drawn out process that they're no longer interested. It was a very misleading and long process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a coworker.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine (United States)

Interview

Recruiter called me and 1) phone interview 2)on-site interview. mostly behavioral interviews. The recruiter/interviewer were very nice people and respectful. I would love to keep connected with them. Interviewed with them Feb.2020.

Interview Questions
Northwestern Medicine
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine (Chicago, IL)

Interview

I had a phone interview on 12/21/20 for the pmo program coordinator position. Its been 3 weeks and I have not heard anything back. My online application still states in review. I have sent 1 thank you email and 2 follow ups, but did not receive a response to any. Does anyone know what this could mean?

Interview Questions
  • Talk about myself Do you have reliable transportation? Why are you looking to leave your current position? Why are you interested in this role? Salary expectations?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine (United States)

Interview

Two phone interviews due to pandemic. Was a little unsure whether they were going to be video or phone, be prepared for phone. Short 15 min interview with hiring manager and education coordinator. Questions ranged from prioritization, to why NMH, to questions about diversity and teamwork. Come prepared with your own questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why NMH, prioritization between 4 patients, what is teamwork, what is diversity, any questions for them.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine (United States)

Interview

Was on the computer due to COVID. We used Teams and it worked very well without any glitches. I was prepared to have my camera on but we ended up just using the microphone feature. Interview included myself and two others.

Interview Questions
  • What was an obstacle you had to overcome and what did it teach you?
Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine (Chicago, IL) in Nov 2020

Interview

They sent a request for a video interview due to covid. I will be taking the interview today . I will update you guys on how this goes. wish me luck!

Interview Questions
Northwestern Medicine
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine (United States)

Interview

Video, Phone, & In-person HR will contact you if they view your video interview. The video interview is very quick and easy and you are timed and must be prepared to answer questions.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine (Chicago, IL) in Oct 2020

Interview

Applied online at Northwestern Medicine's website. After a week I received an email back from them stating the department manager would like to interview me with two other supervisors.

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself Name a time you had to explain something in depth to a patient that had a hard time understanding Why do you want to work for Northwestern Medicine Will you be able to commute to work okay every day
Viewing 1 - 10 of 276