Northwestern Medicine Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Northwestern Medicine Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online to various open positions for a Registered Nurse. The following day they asked me to do a video interview. I completed the video interview, and twenty minutes later I got an email from HR asking me to come in for an in person interview. I'm going to Chicago tomorrow for the in person interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine in June 2017.

Interview

Very pleasant & straightforward. Interviewed by two, basic qualifying questions. Then peer interview , answered more questions regarding confidence to getting job task done and team work experience and how you deal under special circumstances. I also got a tour of the area I'd be working in. Then told HR would call for new hire proceedings if I was indeed selected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online, had a video interview with around 15 questions, was emailed a couple hours after submitting the video interview inviting me for an in person interview the following week.

Financial Systems Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine.

Interview

Persistent contact for interview and wasn't interested. I interviewed in the past. They wanted techno functional which clearly on my resume I did not have technical nvision or sql experience. I had limited experience. Nonetheless the hiring manager told me he was willing to overlook due the extensive background I have during phone interview. Went in for in person interview and was still asked about my techno side. Shortly after I get a call back saying the hiring manager needs techno functional. You wasted my time and
    yours. READ RESUMES!! Pay attention to phone interviews. There is a reason this position is still open. Got a better deal after.

Clinical Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine.

Interview

Lots of interviews with faculty members. Some were really intense. Some were really laid back. It all depends on your field and specialty. It was a very long day! We had lunch as well.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and few days after applying I received an email for a virtual interview using HireVue app. Had 5 to 6 questions. Still waiting for a call back for the next step

Clinical Practice Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

It was different, but exciting. I hadn't interviewed in a long time, and I was scared and very nervous. But I think that I did a good job being that I hadn't interviewed in a while.

Interview Questions

• Tell them about a time about a time I went above and beyond.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

Interview

After completing an online recorded video interview, I was offered an in-person interview on the general medicine floor. They took about 20 minutes to ask interview questions before letting me shadow a nurse on the floor for about 30 minutes.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine.

Interview

Applied online and received an email to complete a virtual interview. The virtual interview consisted of 6-8 questions and was pretty straight forward. Days later, I was emailed to come in for an in person interview. I received a tour of the facility, shadowed for about 1-2 hours, and later interviewed with the unit managers. I received a call the next day from HR with an offer.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine.

Interview

Awful process. Took 4 months in total. Group seemed very disorganized and did not know what they were doing. Was very unprofessional and did not live up to the reputation of Northwestern.