Northwestern Medicine Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 4, 2017

2.8

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online to various open positions for a Registered Nurse. The following day they asked me to do a video interview. I completed the video interview, and twenty minutes later I got an email from HR asking me to come in for an in person interview. I'm going to Chicago tomorrow for the in person interview.

Medical Technologist Interview

Application

Interview

Performed an online video interview and was contacted within 3 weeks to perform an in person interview. The interview was pretty basic and not difficult. People were very nice and grounded.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

Group interview with mangers. Casual format. Description of job. Conversational . Low pressure. Easy to schedule the interview. On-line personality test at home prior to interview.

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

Interview

I had applied and within a week, I was invited to an interview. I attended 4 interviews with various departments and still no offer. Everything that they want in a Medical Assistant, I qualified for. Im starting to believe it really is about who you know and not your skills and experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my past experiences.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine in June 2017.

Interview

Very pleasant & straightforward. Interviewed by two, basic qualifying questions. Then peer interview , answered more questions regarding confidence to getting job task done and team work experience and how you deal under special circumstances. I also got a tour of the area I'd be working in. Then told HR would call for new hire proceedings if I was indeed selected.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online, had a video interview with around 15 questions, was emailed a couple hours after submitting the video interview inviting me for an in person interview the following week.

Financial Systems Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine.

Interview

Persistent contact for interview and wasn't interested. I interviewed in the past. They wanted techno functional which clearly on my resume I did not have technical nvision or sql experience. I had limited experience. Nonetheless the hiring manager told me he was willing to overlook due the extensive background I have during phone interview. Went in for in person interview and was still asked about my techno side. Shortly after I get a call back saying the hiring manager needs techno functional. You wasted my time and
    yours. READ RESUMES!! Pay attention to phone interviews. There is a reason this position is still open. Got a better deal after.

Clinical Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine.

Interview

Lots of interviews with faculty members. Some were really intense. Some were really laid back. It all depends on your field and specialty. It was a very long day! We had lunch as well.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and few days after applying I received an email for a virtual interview using HireVue app. Had 5 to 6 questions. Still waiting for a call back for the next step

Clinical Practice Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

It was different, but exciting. I hadn't interviewed in a long time, and I was scared and very nervous. But I think that I did a good job being that I hadn't interviewed in a while.

Interview Questions

• Tell them about a time about a time I went above and beyond.   Answer Question