Northwestern Medicine Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

158 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Patient Engagement Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Disorganized with HR - had several people contacting me with overlapping requests. Department communication however was great. Interviewers were respectful and kind - very welcoming. They had answers to all my questions and helped me understand the role I would be undertaking - they didn't just grill me on my qualifications.

Interview Questions

• The role doesn't involve as much patient-interaction as come candidates would hope - are you okay with that?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Interview

I was interviewed by the hiring manager. I was told to bring scrubs to shadow in clinical area. Afterwards I went to HUman Resources for more interviewing and paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you and a coworker had a disagreement or argument. How did you handle that?   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine in September 2017.

Interview

I do not like how the first step in the interviewing process is always the electronic interview where you are asked a series of questions and the webcam will record your responses. I would rather have an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• How does your background fit this role?
      What are your strengths?
      Are you able to work in a high-volume stressful environment?
      Describe a time where you were in a difficult situation.   1 Answer

Cytogenetic Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine in September 2017.

Interview

Was asked to participate in an online video where a series of questions come up on screen and you have about 2 minutes to answer it before a next question comes up

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine.

Interview

Virtual interview (where you video record responses to preset questions) then recruiter called me to set up interview with unit manager in person. After that interview I got a callback about a week later with the job offer.

Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winfield, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine (Winfield, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online - received video interview request 1 month later - received email for an interview with hiring manager 1 month later - then received rejection email 1 week later

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for this job based on the job description?   Answer Question

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

Performed an online video interview and was contacted within 3 weeks to perform an in person interview. The interview was pretty basic and not difficult. People were very nice and grounded.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

Interview

I applied online to various open positions for a Registered Nurse. The following day they asked me to do a video interview. I completed the video interview, and twenty minutes later I got an email from HR asking me to come in for an in person interview. I'm going to Chicago tomorrow for the in person interview.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

Group interview with mangers. Casual format. Description of job. Conversational . Low pressure. Easy to schedule the interview. On-line personality test at home prior to interview.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

Interview

I had applied and within a week, I was invited to an interview. I attended 4 interviews with various departments and still no offer. Everything that they want in a Medical Assistant, I qualified for. Im starting to believe it really is about who you know and not your skills and experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my past experiences.   1 Answer