Northwestern Medicine Patient Care Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine (Winfield, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Video and in person interview. A video interview was required first which was sent to all of the Northwestern Medicine locations. It was a series of about five questions. Then the real interview was at the hospital with the nurse manager of the unit.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Northwestern?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Northwestern Medicine

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine (Chicago, IL) in March 2009.

Interview

I would suggest to candidates to keep applying to get your name seen. I applied 5 times before they called me in. It is best to find out who the recruiter is and then send them a cover letter and resume. DONT FORGET to send a thank you letter after the interview. After all it helped me land the job. Firt the candidate interviews with the HR recruiter. If you do well they take you to the manager of where you want to work. If not, they tell you we will contact you (but they will not) and they tell the manager you weren't a fit.

Interview Questions

• What three words best descibe you?   2 Answers

Negotiation

PCTs do not get a negotiated pay. There are in the union and have set pay rate no matter how many years of service a person has.