Northwestern Mutual Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Northwestern Mutual Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual.

Interview

I got an email from the hiring manager wanting to set up a phone interview. Got a call and she asked me a couple questions about my current position and what I was looking for in a company. Then she explained the position and if I felt it was something I was interested in. After that I had to fill out two personality tests. Shortly after that I was offered an interview. The in person interview was simple, I was asked a couple questions and then learned more about the company.

Interview Questions

• Why were you looking to change jobs?
    What do you currently do at your current job?
    Explain a time you had to go above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Northwestern Mutual

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

The interview I thought went well. I interviewed with a hiring manager initially and she asked me a set list of questions, and then I met with another man who I would be working along side with and he asked me the same set of questions. I thought that I answered them well enough, but my issue was a lack of experience.

Interview Questions

• Give an example in your life when you had to be a leader.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Center Valley, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Center Valley, PA).

Interview

Very quick in response time to set me up for an interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Most people were hired by individuals. I had my interview with a financial advisor directly. He asked me about my education and tested my language skill (because I said I am fluent in Chinese). He asked if I am willing to start part-time, and I said yes. That was pretty much it. He said he will get back to me and I got an email from him two days after saying that he would like to have me.